Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:31:13 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Golf
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: RHR Golf  ( 755 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : May 02, 2014, 07:10:28 am »

For those that don't go on the District message board there is a RHR benefit golf tournament May 31, 2014 at Coyote Hills in Riverside. We REALLY need golfers. I've played the last few times we did this and its an absolute blast. Last time it was Flat Tire Bill, Charlie Barney, my Dad, and Me. We totally sucked but never stopped laughing (there WERE a few cold adult beverages consumed of course). The Dirt Diggers usually sponsor a burger hole where they grille up hamburgers and then the Rovers have the Rover Dog hole with hot dogs. A couple of hole in one holes where you can win a new KTM, etc.

I will NOT be there this time due to knee surgery a few weeks ago so no foursome from PMC/Viewfinders but I hope the club can be represented by at least one foursome. The Thorntons used to put this together for RHR and its on John/Johann's "home course" but not sure if they're involved this time.

It does not matter if you've never played before (ask CB how long it took him to be able to tie his shoes after our round!) you WILL have fun.
eastsidenils
Global Moderator

: 104

« #1 : May 02, 2014, 09:04:47 am »

IT does sound like a blast, but I probably won't make it from Bishop for that. How is your knee Donn?
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #2 : May 06, 2014, 04:31:20 pm »

Hey Donn, Sorry about the knee. I am not involved in any way. I sent her a private message back in February and she didn't respond. I think it's Memorial day weekend. I hope they can pull it off.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : May 07, 2014, 10:12:11 am »

it's the weekend after Memorial Day, Memorial Day is 5.26 this year, always last Monday of May.

Unfortunately as of Thursday they only have one foursome signed up.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: