Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:06:08 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RIP Don Dahlquist
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: RIP Don Dahlquist  ( 2068 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #15 : July 23, 2014, 08:41:50 pm »

So glad I was able to be around  Don a few years at the GPs. He always just showed up. Don is an inspiration to me for sure. True Life Member. Wish I could have made his celebration of life I'm sure there were some interesting people there.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #16 : July 24, 2014, 08:13:47 am »

It was a nice get together. I met MANY old Viewies, most of which have stopped coming out. some expressed interest at coming out to this year's G.P. Current members attending were Mike (Tractor Boy) McDonald, Charlie and Darlene Barney, Flat Tire Bill McInnes. Someone had a picture from 1990 Baja race (don't remember if it was 500 or 1,000) with the team and we all got a good chuckle looking at 30 year old faces. Don and his son Marty were in that picture and Tractor Boy was one of the racers, I think they said they finish fifth overall, first in class but someone else would need to verify that.

It was a long 3.2 miles from my house to the memorial so I rode my Dual Sport in honor of our fallen member.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: