Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:42:44 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Rovers Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Rovers Report  ( 808 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : November 24, 2014, 07:08:17 am »

Great day at Slash X for the Rovers Dez Scramble.  Weather was perfect on race day.  We had 5 racers on the board, all finished and did great.  The Bishop crew had an awesome day.  Nils Davis and Jason Piper came in 1/2 in class, 8/9 overall.  Literally finished 50 ft apart.  Mr. Gumby was 2nd in class, 16th o/a.  Steve Davis (Nils' brother from another mother) was 1st in class, and Pete Medina was 7th in class.  And it goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway), the pits provided by myself, Darrell and Julian were flawless (with only a little gas spilled) and certainly contributed to the great results.  We won't see Gumby for a while, he is off to college in January to get himself an education.  Good luck to him, and we'll hold a spot on the pit board for you. 
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : November 25, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »

Thanks for the report and to you and Darrel for taking the pit. For such a small turnout those are GREAT results!

Please watch for the 2015 pit schedule to be posted soon and sign up early. As club members it is your responsibility to do at least one pit per year, whether you're actively racing or not.
eastsidenils
Global Moderator

: 104

« #2 : November 26, 2014, 09:25:05 am »

Big thanks to Darrel, Cosmo and Julian for pitting. For me and Jason, the race was as good as it gets as we were never more than 30 secs apart, traded leads multiple times and battled rail to rail. Steve Davis did actually get his final transfer, making him red stripe for 2015.
As I said to Darrel and Dave at Rovers, I'd like to pit for Jackrabbits if that works for the club.
Good luck to Gumby in school and to Julian too for his upcoming surgery.
Cchollister
Viewfinder

: 233

« #3 : November 26, 2014, 05:42:37 pm »

Gumby, where are you going to college?

Cynthia
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #4 : December 01, 2014, 09:45:51 am »

Gumby is off to ASU in Tempe AZ. I believe he's studying electrical engineering (that's what we talked about when he came to visit Kari at the hospital).

Isn't that right Code Blue?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: