Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:08:16 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Rovers Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Rovers Report  ( 678 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : June 13, 2015, 04:44:56 pm »

I know I should have done this sooner, cuz now I can hardly remember last weekend : )  Another great weekend in the desert for the Rovres Dez Scramble.  We had Pete and Mary Jo, Brian Anderson and Sandy, Julian and Gumby, Jim McGrath with friends and family whose names I failed to get, and myself and Rusti (although she got sick so was down for the weekend mostly), Keith Jones, El Presidente (Charlie) and Darrel Moore.  Also, great that James and Deanne Jenkins were out, with James covering the pit for us.  Charlie held a club meeting Saturday evening, which can get reported out on separately.   Oh ya, Rovers put on a race for us on Sunday.  Gumby was our only 2 looper, 14th o/a, 3rd in class.  Keith, me and Pete held up the old guy end of things and finish in that order.  Pete had me until some knucklehead used him for traction, which gave me a chance to get by him.  Also, Jim McGrath had a friend with him that raced but I failed to get his name.  But he did finish and had a smile so all good.  Thanks to James and Deanne for working the pit, and it was really nice to have them out with us for the weekend.  All in all a good time had by all.  See ya'll in the dez after the summer break.
Cchollister
Viewfinder

: 233

« #1 : June 15, 2015, 06:08:39 pm »

And the Hollisters were there Saturday.  Was great to see everyone.

Cynthia
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« #2 : June 16, 2015, 06:08:02 am »

Thanks for reminding me Cynthia.  I knew I forgot somebody.  It was great to see you guys.  Your boy is getting big, be time to get him on a bike soon : )
: [1]  
« previous next »
: