Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:52:17 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dash to Ballarat this weekend 10/31
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Dash to Ballarat this weekend 10/31  ( 1614 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : October 26, 2015, 12:54:14 pm »

I'm going to ride the Lost Coyotes DS ride this weekend on Saturday then move camp up the road to Pruett’s camping area off Trona rd. Myself, Pete I believe, Donn and Rag boy will be scouting the Husky ride on Sunday. Anyone interested in riding?
The Pres
« : October 27, 2015, 03:41:50 pm Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

: 162

« #1 : October 26, 2015, 09:13:41 pm »

Im in, be there friday night.     
 Bryan
« : October 27, 2015, 03:42:05 pm Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President »
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : October 28, 2015, 08:09:02 am »

Providing my back continues to be good, and the moon and stars align, I'll be there Friday night as well. Going to be interesting to try two days of riding, not done much since spring. But I MUST get back on the bike, missed it for far too long.

Back's doing well, green light from the control tower and Rag Boy appears to have a green light for the weekend as well.
« : October 29, 2015, 07:19:06 am Donn Nay »
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

« #3 : October 28, 2015, 12:54:56 pm »

Im in, be there friday night.     
 Bryan

You are?????  lol..... Well, I guess you figured out how to use the computer when I was in Florida...
Just kidding.. as I am glad you get to go have fun.. you know that ;)
I will miss you though.. I just got back.. lol
sandi
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #4 : November 02, 2015, 10:54:42 am »

Quick ride report:
We had 7 riders start the ride one (Clayton) crashed and broke a case by Navy road, we were down to 6. Donn had some trail side radiator repairs needed; Max Eddy had a flat tire going into Ballarat 2 tubes later it was fixed all in all we had a great ride all 6 finished with smiles on our faces. I can say it was great riding and hanging out with Brian, Donn, Rag Boy, Max, Tim and short timer Clayton. The camping was over the top nice and we rode about 150 miles of rock, mud, sand, roads and single track also did I say rock with killer views.
Viewe

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #5 : November 02, 2015, 04:00:42 pm »

Quick ride report:
We had 7 riders start the ride one (Clayton) crashed and broke a case by Navy road, we were down to 6. Donn had some trail side radiator repairs needed; Max Eddy had a flat tire going into Ballarat 2 tubes later it was fixed all in all we had a great ride all 6 finished with smiles on our faces. I can say it was great riding and hanging out with Brian, Donn, Rag Boy, Max, Tim and short timer Clayton. The camping was over the top nice and we rode about 150 miles of rock, mud, sand, roads and single track also did I say rock with killer views.
Viewe

did we ride in some rocks? I didn't notice that!!!!!!!

Great weekend, I think CB and I both needed some seat time therapy and we got it. Thanks to CB for instigating this and for the others that came out. First time I've seen Max Eddy come out and spend the night at the fire, great hanging out with Max. First time long distance DS ride for Rags, I think he has a new appreciation for these rides now. Tim fits in well with the club, hope we see more of him. Sorry Pete was having truck issues and couldn't make the ride but he came out Sunday to help scout.

I'm sore as hell and smiling!
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

« #6 : November 02, 2015, 05:27:33 pm »

Had a great weekend with my viewfinder bros. Riding and camping was great. Yes I did see a rock and about a mile of salty mud that almost sucked me in. Hope to have more riding adventures with more of the viewfinder clan in 2016.
Bryan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: