Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:04:08 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Desert MC
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Desert MC  ( 1643 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : January 15, 2016, 01:37:46 am »

\OK, lets hear from those planning to go.  Brian Anderson and Pete Medina will to providing the NASCAR.....no, I'll go so far as to call it F1 quality pit services.  January 24, North Anderson Dry Lake location.  Hope to see you there.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : January 15, 2016, 03:02:29 pm »

Have you got ahold of the pit gear or is it MIA?

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Bryan and Sandi Anderson
Viewfinder

: 162

« #2 : January 15, 2016, 04:59:56 pm »

Charlie yes he picked it up a couple weeks ago and is bringing it out to me.  Bryan
eastsidenils
Global Moderator

: 104

« #3 : January 15, 2016, 09:23:41 pm »

I'd like to race this, but I have Soren that weekend and i don't think any of his buddies/sitters will be around...
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #4 : January 17, 2016, 08:04:59 am »

Thank you Sandy

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : January 18, 2016, 06:52:53 pm »

I will be out there with Riders Helping Riders.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #6 : January 18, 2016, 06:55:59 pm »

I am a maybe. I have a couple trailer issues and am too cheap for overnight shipping.

This is John under Kandy's name....
« : January 20, 2016, 01:35:24 pm Kandy »

Kandy Thornton
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #7 : January 20, 2016, 11:16:04 am »

Hello all,

Sorry I am a little late on this, I had some surgery to deal with.  This weekend is Desert MC National Hare & Hound!  I know some of us won’t be able to attend, and we only have a few racers that are committed to racing the event.  If you can swing out to support our racers it would be great! 

I know there are a few folks that have dropped by over the last few years, and I think it is awesome to see faces that we have not been able to see.  It doesn’t matter if you are racing, we all can agree it is great just to be out in the desert!  If you can budget a little time, it would be great to see you out there.

As a reminder, we are all supposed to stay until our last rider is back at camp.  I know things do happen when folks may have to leave early.  We all can relate.  Whoever is the Pit Captain for that race will make the decision. If there are issues the Pit Captain will bring it up with the Club Officers.  The Club Officers will handle it from that point forward.  In the past there were a few issues with this, I want to prevent any further issues. 

I don’t think there have been any problems, but if you have anything that you may have an issue with, please contact me at any time.  I don’t want any issues to ever fester and become a bigger problem.

Bleed Golden Rod,
Rick Hudachek
President

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: