Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:12:00 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Play ride
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Play ride  ( 1065 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : February 16, 2016, 06:15:51 am »

Had another fun play ride with my brother from another mother Darrell Moore yesterday.  Parked in our usual spot just north of the old Raceway 395 and did a fun and fast 60 mile loop generally Northwest all the way to the Edwards Base fence.  So funny that every time we stopped we both talked about how sore we were, him from an 80mile ride 2 days before andme from shoveling dirt and gravel at the house (his reason was way more fun).  Talk about sounding like a couple of old men, but at least we were on 2 wheels.  The only bummer was that I had it in my mind that 4Aces was this coming weekend and Darrell corrected me......AAARRRGGG.  Man it's been forever since DMC race.  Oh, and I have to remember to put out an invite from now on when we ride.  See you all at 4Aces when ever the hell it is.  BTW, will we be watching SX Donn???
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : February 16, 2016, 07:40:22 am »

BTW, will we be watching SX Donn???

yes indeedy do! just checked the schedule and it starts at 4:00 so we won't see much of the qualifying on the projector. I hate it when they swing east. Anyone got a Tivo they can bring?
eastsidenils
Global Moderator

: 104

« #2 : February 20, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »

Sounds fun Dave!
Who else is going to 4 Aces? Piper and I will show up. More crew from bishop too, although not sure who yet.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: