Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:51:29 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  HBMC report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: HBMC report  ( 640 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : March 17, 2016, 06:27:13 am »

Let's just get this out of the way first....Stoddard has a LOT of rocks.  So with that out of the way, the HBMC Dual Euro last weekend was fun.  Those that came out Friday spent a really windy night, but then it calmed down to be great race weather Saturday and Sunday.  Viewfinders out for the fun were myself and Darrell Moore, Brian and Sandy Anderson, their friend Tim and his son,  Nils Davis and his boy Soren plus his Bishop posse Don and Chad Rager (I wish that was my last name).  Sage and his Dad were out, and surprise showing by Travis and Darrell Livingston.  Oh, and especially want to shout out to Ashley LaCharite, who managed to humble me by passing me half way thru the 3rd loop on Sunday.   Both courses were fun and technical, but nothing stupid.  HBMC had great course coverage with flaggers etc at all the right spots, and the rain Friday had dust to a minimum.  Our club standouts were Travis with an overall on Sat. and running 1st on Sunday when he flatted out.  Nils overalled Saturday and 3rd overall on Sunday.  Sage had a great finish on Saturday, only getting beat by a few of the pros that decided come spoil the fun.  So all and all a great weekend of desert racing for the Viewfinders.  I won't be at Dirt Diggers, but should be fun and good luck to all that line up for that one.  See you all soon,  and keep the rubber side down.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: