Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:42:55 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Badgers Fun
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Badgers Fun  ( 820 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : May 09, 2016, 06:22:59 am »

So how was the Badgers race?  Glad you asked.  Due I imagine to the permit cost that has really impacted how D37 clubs do races the last 2 years or so, Badgers did a one day Dual Euro.  Which at least left Sunday free for Mothers Day.  Both courses were "fast and fun" as the saying goes, and lap times were fast.  Camping was at Dirt Diggers camp, with A course start just north of camp, and B course at Searles Stations camping area by the railroad tracks.  We had quite a few races on the day:  Myself, Bryan Anderson, Darrel Moore, Nils Davis, Sage Vincent, Ashley LaCharite, Prospective Chad Rager, Prospective Lance Johnson, guest Kevin Daniels (friend of Nils).  Had a few guys part company with their bikes during their race: Darrell, Nils, Lance come to mind, but no serious injuries.  Some funny confusion on the radio when Darrell Moore R300 crashed on course A and Lance Johnson M200 crashed on course B at the same time.  2 Viewfinders with similar numbers on 2 courses....took a little discussion apparently to figure out it wasn't the same person.  Bottom line is everyone rode it in and walked away more or less ok, although Darrell was pretty sore, and will be a hurtin' buckaroo today I suspect.  Besides the racers we had Tim Alexander (friend of Lance),  Don Rager, Brian McKinsey and family, Steve and Betty Vachon, Jason and Alec Schalow, and Sage Vincent's Parents camping out.  All in all a great weekend.  Please feel free to add more if you were out there with us, I'm sure I forgot something important, interesting or embarrassing.
eastsidenils
Global Moderator

: 104

« #1 : May 09, 2016, 05:29:19 pm »

Thanks for the write up Dave! Super fun weekend. I had my worst results of the year and still had a blast. It is awesome having such a great crew of people out camping and enjoying just being there. Super cool Jason came back out after his get-off almost two years ago. Welcome back Jason! Great to have you and Alec and the fam out there as well. Thanks a ton to Brian and Tami for helping with Soren so I could race. Viewfinders are good peeps!
Congrats to Kevin Daniels, who for his first ever District 37 races overalled his lines (Senior nov/int). Congrats to Chad Rager for overalling the Vet experts on Race 2. Not easy to do! Glad Lance is OK. How is Darrell feeling this week?
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« #2 : May 09, 2016, 06:55:44 pm »

Thanks for all that Nils.  Darrell is a hurtin' buckaroo, but nothing broken. 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: