Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:33:44 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Graphics hookup
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Graphics hookup  ( 791 )
Dave Springer
Viewfinder

: 676

« : June 16, 2016, 06:21:08 pm »

Spiffing up the old scoot over the summer break?  New graphics really add the bling.  Just a reminder that Matt Sugar, owner of RideAvik graphics is a good friend to the Viewfinders and does amazing work.  He will work with you to just the setup you want, and as a bonus he offers a significant discount to club members.  See his work at the website www.rideavik.com and give me a call or text at 805-469-1293 for the discount code.  Just wanna keep it in the club so not posting on here. 
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : June 17, 2016, 06:50:02 am »

Spiffing up the old scoot over the summer break?  New graphics really add the bling.  Just a reminder that Matt Sugar, owner of RideAvik graphics is a good friend to the Viewfinders and does amazing work.  He will work with you to just the setup you want, and as a bonus he offers a significant discount to club members.  See his work at the website www.rideavik.com and give me a call or text at 805-469-1293 for the discount code.  Just wanna keep it in the club so not posting on here.

I've only dealt with Matt for numbers and special stickers but he is really great to work with, highly recommend them.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: