Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:27:08 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Sell Items Here
| | |-+  2004 WR450F - SOLD
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: 2004 WR450F - SOLD  ( 6388 )
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #15 : February 15, 2007, 09:02:11 pm »

I'm sitting in front of the computer with a gas tank between my legs, handle bars in my hand, skid plate on the floor, power now stuff between my shins, I'm not gonna say where the exhaust is and I'm making motorcycle noises LOL ;D Hey the best part is I can do this for a long time with no arm pump issues :D However my tongue keep going numb from making the four stroke noise. The wife refuses to allow me to sit in the room with any open racing fuel cans. I even offered to give her a ride around the living room and she just looked at me with a blank stare, looked to the sky and said why. Who's she talking to anyway. She might be crazy lol

The local shop is out of 07's they have 06's  and 1 05, but their expecting 07's any day. Come on already. Braaaaappppppp 
« : February 15, 2007, 09:10:36 pm Keys148 »

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Al Dykstra

: 401

« #16 : February 15, 2007, 09:41:53 pm »

I'm sitting in front of the computer with a gas tank between my legs, handle bars in my hand, skid plate on the floor, power now stuff between my shins, I'm not gonna say where the exhaust is and I'm making motorcycle noises LOL ;D Hey the best part is I can do this for a long time with no arm pump issues :D However my tongue keep going numb from making the four stroke noise. The wife refuses to allow me to sit in the room with any open racing fuel cans. I even offered to give her a ride around the living room and she just looked at me with a blank stare, looked to the sky and said why. Who's she talking to anyway. She might be crazy lol

The local shop is out of 07's they have 06's  and 1 05, but their expecting 07's any day. Come on already. Braaaaappppppp 

Your too funny Bill.   LOL
For some silly reason, I can picture you like that right now.  Does that fantasy bike have one shock or two?  (Sorry, I couldn't resist it.)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #17 : February 16, 2007, 10:09:05 am »

ROTFLMFAO  8) ;D :D :)
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #18 : February 16, 2007, 11:36:50 pm »

Bill,
 Don't admit to doing that kinda stuff...... haha

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #19 : February 17, 2007, 11:45:51 am »

I will have a new bike by march 5th.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #20 : February 19, 2007, 06:22:50 pm »

SOMEONE tells me Mr. Keys went down to pick up a brand spankin' new bike today ... WAS/IS it true???

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #21 : February 19, 2007, 08:33:37 pm »

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes its true. I have a brand new 07 Honda 450X.  I just got home and still can't believe it. I just happened to be looking at online adds today I found out my local dealer never offered the Honda rebate of $200.00. I went down and picked one up for less than $7,000.00 out the door. The local dealers best price was $7350.00 

I will be doing some break in riding this weekend, can't wait. I feels good to have a Honda again.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #22 : February 20, 2007, 04:49:51 pm »

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Yes its true. I have a brand new 07 Honda 450X.  I just got home and still can't believe it. I just happened to be looking at online adds today I found out my local dealer never offered the Honda rebate of $200.00. I went down and picked one up for less than $7,000.00 out the door. The local dealers best price was $7350.00 

I will be doing some break in riding this weekend, can't wait. I feels good to have a Honda again.

Good deal Bill, have fun, did you get it at OTD cycles? That's where I got mine, best price by far anywhere. Too bad your local dealer couldn't get close I know you'd rather keep your money in town, I went through the same thing with my '05.

Remember don't get discouraged if it dies easy and pops, they are rediculously lean from the factory. Turn out the air screw a turn or so right away, that helps some. If you haven't check out Thumper talk, lots of good advice over there.
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #23 : February 23, 2007, 08:15:38 pm »

Yes I went to OTD and was in and out in less than 20 minutes. They were very helpful. Awesome group of people.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #24 : February 25, 2007, 01:55:19 pm »

Just finished my first ride and I love this bike .

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #25 : February 25, 2007, 07:08:07 pm »

Kendall got your message .. He's on his way home from racing up North ... A National Enduro .. he placed 11th in a mudbogged one of the hardest races he has EVER competed in ..finished at about 11th place I am told.. He will probably call ya back in the next day or so. Johnny C is headed to his house to assist with some race prep. Then he will have time to make phone calls, etc.. he's not ignoring ya!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend on that new bike of yours!!

Bill Keys
Viewfinder

« #26 : February 26, 2007, 08:11:11 am »

No worries Jenn.

I know they can keep him extremely busy working, riding and so on.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: