Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:01:08 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2007 RHR Golf Tourney Flyer
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 2007 RHR Golf Tourney Flyer  ( 1277 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : March 28, 2007, 12:48:15 am »

For those of you anxiously awaiting the debut of the 2007 RHR Golf Tourney flyer, it is now available. Simply click the link below and follow the instructions.. or you may visit the D37 "calendar" section for the posting of the flyer. Hope to see many of you out there!!~

http://district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/july07/07rhrgolf.jpg

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : May 04, 2007, 10:42:52 am »

Bumpity~Bump

So far I think Viewies attending the tourney are:

Mike "Iron Man" Hastings
Michael Hastings
John Thornton
Sean Grattan

Jon Thornton
*** And?  Any more golfers out there?  Riders Helping Riders will there be there for you, the rider, if you ever need help after sustaining an injury while racing.

I believe Jeff Meek opted out for his Dancing with the Stars Audition.  I wonder how he'll look in those tight pants with no pockets that go all the way up to the man boobs?

Kandy Thornton
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #2 : May 04, 2007, 11:35:35 am »

FYI my lil bro played on the high school golf team and this was their practice course... He plays PRETTY well there!~

The event as a whole is a good time... Hot dogs, hamburgs, drinks, what more do you need?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: