Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:32 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Thanks!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks!  ( 2032 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : April 12, 2007, 11:12:22 am »

Thanks to all the Viewies who attended the in-town meeting last night.  Been awhile since we've met at Michaelangelos and it was good to find out the beer is still cold there and the pizza yummy!   :-*

Kandy Thornton
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : April 12, 2007, 11:25:56 am »

Any leftovers to bring out to the desert? Should still be good until then! A few weekends ago they were making Jim McG throw an overnight pizza away. Pizza will outlast a Twinkie. Just put it on the dash of your truck for REHEAT!!! ;D Yummy!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : April 12, 2007, 04:46:50 pm »

Any leftovers to bring out to the desert? Should still be good until then! A few weekends ago they were making Jim McG throw an overnight pizza away. Pizza will outlast a Twinkie. Just put it on the dash of your truck for REHEAT!!! ;D Yummy!

Looked like Paul Cunningham was swoopin up some leftovers, thought he said something about lunch for the next week. He'll probably put the pizza on the manifold of a D8 or something.

I agree with Kandy, great meeting. I'm for doing this on a regular basis, perhaps twice a year? Much easier to get some real business taken care of.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #3 : April 12, 2007, 06:58:45 pm »

Donn, If you consider twice a year regular I have a chocolate bar to give this weekend! It will help you w/ your problem ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : April 13, 2007, 07:31:04 am »

Donn, If you consider twice a year regular I have a chocolate bar to give this weekend! It will help you w/ your problem ;D

I would go for more often than twice if I thought we could get the attendees but thought that was wishful thinking, by the way coffee works better than chocolate ;)
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #5 : April 13, 2007, 01:25:33 pm »

Twice a year or quarterly would be sufficient for in-towns is my feeling. About the coffee thing I wouldn't know because I never have done the Starbucks thing nor the chocolate either. Week old pizza on the dash works for me, but always after the race ;D I know TMI!!!

I would go for more often than twice if I thought we could get the attendees but thought that was wishful thinking, by the way coffee works better than chocolate ;)
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : April 13, 2007, 03:15:11 pm »

Twice a year or quarterly would be sufficient for in-towns is my feeling. About the coffee thing I wouldn't know because I never have done the Starbucks thing nor the chocolate either. Week old pizza on the dash works for me, but always after the race ;D I know TMI!!!

WAY TMI!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: