Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:40:09 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Update on Brian O'Dor 4/16/07
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Update on Brian O'Dor 4/16/07  ( 1600 )
Deanne Moore
Viewfinder

: 50

« : April 16, 2007, 02:39:18 pm »

I haven't posted much because there has not been anything new happening.  Brian is doing pretty well.  He had the flu last Friday and managed to lose a few more pounds from his skinny butt.  He only weighs about 130 lbs and he is 5'11"!  He is on a low salt diet and nothing much tastes good to him these days. 

On the other hand, he is trying to talk me into Glamis this weekend, so he MUST feel pretty good.  You could never tell by how much he wants to be waited on...."Mom, get me some water, Mom, make me some breakfast, lunch, etc. Mom, I don't have to do my chores, I just got out of the hospital."  (I could go on and on!)

He will have some follow up tests in about 4-6 weeks to see how his heart is progressing.  I will keep you guys posted.

It looks like the next time we will be out is Charlie's poker run.  Brian is looking forward to the Rhino course.

Thank you again for all your prayers and good wishes.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : April 17, 2007, 12:29:27 pm »

Glad to hear he needs his MOM! When he gets to thinking that all he has to do is FUN STUFF I know who will start tightening the screw! By the way, is Shane staying out of trouble? KJ
Deanne Moore
Viewfinder

: 50

« #2 : April 17, 2007, 01:06:07 pm »

Keith,
Shane is doing pretty well.  He is getting antsy to go ride and is tired of his brother getting out of his chores, but other than that things are pretty normal.

Also, I just heard a nasty rumor that Charlie was cancelling his poker run!  That was so much fun last year.  I hope that the club plans a play day soon so we can see you all.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : April 17, 2007, 09:30:40 pm »

Also, I just heard a nasty rumor that Charlie was cancelling his poker run!  That was so much fun last year.  I hope that the club plans a play day soon so we can see you all.

Where else could we do a play day that isn't too hot after May? One idea I had, although I haven't been there is Glass Creek campground in Mammoth. Might be kind of far to go but supposed to be a real nice place and you can ride FOREVER up and around in the forest.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: