Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:40:33 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Henderson!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Henderson!  ( 1343 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : April 30, 2007, 02:11:02 pm »

Congratulations going out to our own Jeremy Henderson who done got hitched this weekend to his lovely bride Valerie.  One down Lee and Annette....  ;D

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : April 30, 2007, 02:46:26 pm »

Did Jonsey get cleand up and make it in time? I hope you got some rest at the wedding/reception before heading back up to the cenral coast, your butt was dragging pretty good after the race.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : April 30, 2007, 03:24:31 pm »

The ceremony was over by 5:45 pm. I hit the road @ 6 home by 10. I think I missed a good sit down dinner that followed. I was tired and wanted to get home. M & M went to the wedding also. I got to shower in the Hastings' trailer and got dressed in the Country Club parking lot only to find out that I forgot to put my dress shirt in in my bag The clean wrinkled baseball t-shirt went well w/ the black slacks and shoes ::) Several Viewies were there. Wish I would have had time to visit, but Tara was waiting patiently guarding the truck.
Did Jonsey get cleand up and make it in time? I hope you got some rest at the wedding/reception before heading back up to the cenral coast, your butt was dragging pretty good after the race.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #3 : April 30, 2007, 03:29:58 pm »

I got to shower in the Hastings' trailer and got dressed in the Country Club parking lot only to find out that I forgot to put my dress shirt in in my bag The clean wrinkled baseball t-shirt went well w/ the black slacks and shoes ::) Several Viewies were there. Wish I would have had time to visit, but Tara was waiting patiently guarding the truck.

I just assumed that was a "dress" t-shirt!  ;D

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: