Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:04:18 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  1st Annual BRP / SRMC North MEETS South FunRide 2007
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 1st Annual BRP / SRMC North MEETS South FunRide 2007  ( 2944 )
hutch

« : May 03, 2007, 12:37:27 pm »

This message was sent to the club from Jim Rios of BRP.  Looks interesting:

Dear Club President,

I?m eager to tell you about an event that BRP and The Salinas Ramblers motorcycle club, will be hosting on December 7th, 8th & 9th of 2007 at the Salinas Ramblers property.

The SRMC property opens up to the Clear Creek riding area. This event will not be a race, but instead an excellent weekend of riding in the Clear Creek riding area. For those of you who have never ridden there, it is an awesome place to ride with some of the best single track and technical riding in California. Driving time is about 3 hours from the LA area and is located near the town of Coalinga.

All District 36 and 37 clubs will be invited to participate in this gathering in which new friendships and camaraderie can be formed. One of the goals of this event will be to raise awareness for the Save Clear Creek Fund and the uniting and strengthening  of our voices in combating OHV land closures.  Most important, this will be a weekend spent with our peers, family and friends enjoying what we all love?. HAVING A GREAT TIME riding motorcycles!

This will be an ?invitation only? event, limited to the first 300 people. I have attached a word document which will give a general outline of the event. Please share this information with your club members and tell them to look for the invitation in the District 37 Newsletter.

In case some of you ask there is no D-37 event that conflicts with the weekend of Dec. 7th, 8th and 9th. The only event that might conflict is Red Bulls Last Man Standing in Texas.     

But no D-37 events that weekend.

Green or Red Stickers OK!

Must have a Spark Arrestor!

For those of you who do not have a Spark Arrestor, Green or Red sticker a 10 mile hare scrambles course, that is within the SRMC property will be open to ride as much as you want as well as a Poker run that will be held within the SRMC property. 

Please e-mail me with any questions or comments you might have regarding the event. We are looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards,

Jim Rios

BRP Billet Racing Products llc

www.brpit.com

Ph: 949-380-1160

Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : May 03, 2007, 01:14:03 pm »

Been hearing about this for a year now!  Very cool to see Jimmy pull this one off.  I'll have to check, but ummmmm isn't it like really cold up there in December?  ??? Will I be freezing a part of my anatomy off?  If so, I' want to choose which part...

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : May 03, 2007, 01:20:08 pm »

Sounds great to me, would be good to see a different riding area as well as support the cause. Check out the weather thing Kandy, don't need to loose any more body parts either.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : May 03, 2007, 03:47:38 pm »

Great place to ride if not to wet!!! Would like to try the enduro cross section they had at the National enduro in Feb. A close 2 hrs for me.  ;D Kandy, as far as thne cold goes, nothing a little Capt. Morgan can't fix  ::)
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #4 : May 03, 2007, 07:05:48 pm »

The Viewfinders are the first to receive this invitation. District 37 and 38 will get their invitations soon.Jim Rios is a friend to many if not all of us. Get your entry in. You could probably cancel or sell your spot if you can't go.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #5 : May 03, 2007, 09:11:16 pm »

these folks know how to put on a ride. they have trails in fishlake valley!!! they come over every october the week after the club race usually.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #6 : May 03, 2007, 11:49:49 pm »

The Viewfinders are the first to receive this invitation. District 37 and 38 will get their invitations soon.Jim Rios is a friend to many if not all of us. Get your entry in. You could probably cancel or sell your spot if you can't go.

How do we "enter" I'm in.
hutch

« #7 : May 04, 2007, 07:43:18 am »

the message came to the club email address, which gets forwarded so i don't have his email.  there is a phone number in the email.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #8 : May 04, 2007, 11:39:01 am »

jimr@brpit.com

He called me yesterday am looking for our club president's email addy ...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #9 : May 04, 2007, 12:20:17 pm »

I want to do this it sound scool, I have e-mailed Jim today.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: