Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:08:36 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Where did you ride/race this past weekend?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: Where did you ride/race this past weekend?  ( 4406 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : May 20, 2007, 07:36:18 pm »

Anyone drive all the way out to Gorman just to get turned around?

Anyone head out to Santa Ynez for the WORCS race at Zaca Station? How was it?

Anyone hit up any sweet trails?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #1 : May 20, 2007, 09:48:35 pm »

I took hwy 14 south ended up in Valencia where the family and I negated several short hill climbs, (escalators) through a maze of obstacles (PEOPLE) and spent a ton of money on some rather fly street gear for the wife and son. I purchased two sets of new tread (sandels and running shoes) and then started back. We were bogged down with all the expended energy so we made a pit stop at Johnny Carino's and felt as though I clogged a major vain leading to my right arm with Sicillian fire sticks and pasta (Yum yum). When then hit the trail and made it home in one piece with plenty of left over food to clog the other arm tomorrow night. :P

No actual riding this weekend. I had to make up for racing both days last weekend. Planning on stepping up the training and doing plenty of riding this week and hitting the track this weekend.

Hope everyone had a great week as well.

Bill Keys.

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : May 21, 2007, 11:08:52 am »

Hit the O.C. Duallies dual sport ride out of Beaumont Saturday. Rode with Yellowjacket and Marc from R3. Rode 140 miles up and around Idylwild. Had some great single track and lots of fire roads, great riding buddies, including Marshall Cooper from 100's and Ron from Escondido. Left home around 5:00 A.M. and got back at 8:00 P.M. totally exhausted and smiling from ear to ear.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #3 : May 21, 2007, 12:33:22 pm »

did not get to ride, but Earl Shuler has my suspenders! i am hoping for another gear for ruts or what ever i race next.
« : May 22, 2007, 04:20:33 pm Brian MacKenzie - Prospect »

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #4 : May 21, 2007, 06:38:47 pm »

Anyone drive all the way out to Gorman just to get turned around?

Anyone head out to Santa Ynez for the WORCS race at Zaca Station? How was it?

Anyone hit up any sweet trails?

two out of three not bad.  got half way to gorman before keith called and gave me the news.  so the next day drove to the WORCS race.  should have stayed home.  very rough and extremely dusty condition.   oh well at least i got to ride.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #5 : May 21, 2007, 10:25:13 pm »

I could not believe it when I was talking to friends who went to the WORCS race I have been to that track on SEVERAL occasions and it has also been primo riding conditions... some places just aren't made to handle lots of riders and wear and tear.. too bad it wasn't as successful as they had hoped.. Heard it was rather dangerous...

I texted as many Viewfinder members as I had in my cell phone re: Gorman .. Unfortunately I do not have all of your cell #s!!

I didn't go riding.. I sunned myself next to Jeff & Susy's pool and sipped some wine! Sunday we cleaned house and worked in the backyard..

P.S I got my FIRST EVER speeding ticket last week.... they suckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #6 : May 22, 2007, 08:41:24 am »

Well.... the first one she couldn't talk her way out of...  ::)

Kandy Thornton
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #7 : May 22, 2007, 08:50:38 am »

best bumper sticker Ive seen, "' hey cop, i don't have any coffee, cleavage or donuts, so just wright the damn ticket!".  ;D

Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #8 : May 22, 2007, 04:07:46 pm »

Myself, Jon, and Jeff hit the Bishop area for 60 miles of single track and daily limits of trout. That place is something special even the golf course was a blast. Tried to call the Brians but left messages for Brian O'Dor by mistake. I wondered why you guys didn't call me. I got a ticket coming home on Sunday thanks to the CHP.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #9 : May 22, 2007, 04:18:35 pm »

so sorry, put my number in your book. was hoping to hear from you while you were here. if you get pulled over again up here, just remember one  very important thing. don't call me!!!  :o  ;D he he

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #10 : May 22, 2007, 04:27:29 pm »

Wonder where Jenn learned her driving techniques that got her a speeding ticket ??? Know she can blame it on dad!!! I bet you both can get a  'driving school-on-line' discount ;D Jenn, Dad might pay your on-line-school fee if you take the test for him ::)
Myself, Jon, and Jeff hit the Bishop area for 60 miles of single track and daily limits of trout. That place is something special even the golf course was a blast. Tried to call the Brians but left messages for Brian O'Dor by mistake. I wondered why you guys didn't call me. I got a ticket coming home on Sunday thanks to the CHP.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #11 : May 22, 2007, 04:28:50 pm »

Yeah I can't say anything bad about the officer he was straight forward and just doing his job. I gotta get used to this diesel I wouldn't have had this problem with my gas truck. I was diong 75 he gave me a 60 in a 55. I think his name was Rivera or Ramirez. I think we found a trail you told me about in the mountains between Potela and Warm Springs near a mine over the mountain WOW!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #12 : May 22, 2007, 04:38:22 pm »

does not sound like a bishop chipy. you may not remmember, but on the east side of the valley south of poleta is a large canyon, called black canyon. next tiem your up with no snow, ill take you up black across the top of the whites and back down poleta. fraken funtastic ride, one of my favorites!!!!!! 8)

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #13 : May 23, 2007, 11:03:29 am »

O.K. now I'm feeling a club play day here. Where can we camp/ride on green stickers up around you and is there somewhere that would be cooler this summer? We really need to get a club outing together.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #14 : May 23, 2007, 11:28:21 am »

Maybe in the Bishop area?? I love that whole area!!! Seeing that the Double B's live out there and are familiar with the terrain, perhaps that would work?? I just want to go to Schat's Bakery daily.. haha!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: