Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:56:15 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Memorial Day weekend
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Memorial Day weekend  ( 1834 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : May 25, 2007, 10:22:42 am »

Just wanted to wish everybody a Happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!~

The traffic jams started last night as I was on my way to Pasadena... Traffic going owards Vegas/Glamis/Havasu was bumper to bumper... 91 is rollin' slow already ... Be prepared!~ Watch your speed too ... the CA Chippys are in FULL FORCE (haha)....

This is Jenn by the way ... I jumped on the comp at the office and my mom was logged in for some odd reason!~
« : May 25, 2007, 10:24:29 am Kandy Thornton »

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : May 25, 2007, 12:10:38 pm »

Pam and I are staying home this weekend to avoid the crowds.

Kyle is at Havasu, left Wed. night, with a buddy and his 28' Magic cat. I'm sure he'll have some wild stories to tell.

Kevin is heading to Nacimiento with his boat to stay at the Curtins' pad at Heritage Ranch. I'm sure the Narrows will be jumping tomorrow and Sunday. He's taking his girlfriend and another gal friend for fluff on the boat ::)should be interesting.

Matt has to work tomorrow so he and his lady are sticking around too.

Probably try to catch up on some chores I've been ignoring, much more fun to go to the desert than work on the house. Trailer's in the shop getting a couple warranty things fixe so won't be using it for a week or two.

All you that are going away, have fun, be careful and be safe.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : May 25, 2007, 12:50:21 pm »

Off to Bombay Beach (Salton Sea Eastside)w/ several toys and a DOG !!! I won't be able to go fast enough to get a speeding ticket. Hauling my stuff and a bike . Also delivering a tandum bicycle, Honda moped and a Meyers Manx buggy( in tow). Hope Tara has room to lay down ;D Everyone play safe!!!
« : May 29, 2007, 12:50:53 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #3 : May 25, 2007, 01:08:05 pm »

Off to Bombay Beach (Salton Sea Eastside)w/ several toys and a DOG !!! I won't be able to go go fast enough to get a speeding ticket. Hauling my stuff and a bike . Also delivering a tandum bicycle, Honda moped and a Meyers Manx buggy( in tow). Hope Tara has room to lay down ;D Everyone play safe!!!

I heard her call SHOTTY!~ (Shotgun)...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #4 : May 25, 2007, 01:09:03 pm »

We'll be up in Big Bear Lake, CA!~ Going to "check" out Mike hastings restaurant for a school paper I have to write! Oh how I love Culinary School.... I woulda never guessed I would be evaluating a friend's restaurant!~ Good times good times...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #5 : May 25, 2007, 02:29:45 pm »

well mule dyas is going strong in bishop, things are a hopping! nice weather. everyone have a great holiday.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Bill Keys
Viewfinder

: 107

« #6 : May 25, 2007, 07:56:13 pm »

Everyone drive safe and remember to buckle up. It's "CLICK IT OR TICKET" time again nation wide. NO warnings will be issued.

Stay safe, Bill .

BIll Keys V80/Novice Vet
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #7 : May 29, 2007, 01:00:49 pm »

Tara had enough room for the 'fresh air' seat in the bed of the truck. The buggy still had all 4 wheels after the 383 mile tow. Not to hot and had plenty of toys and company for entertainment. Only one bar in town now, but there is a remodeled new market in Bombay that actually stocks its shelves. Made it home safely Monday about 7pm.  KJ & Tara
Off to Bombay Beach (Salton Sea Eastside)w/ several toys and a DOG !!! I won't be able to go go fast enough to get a speeding ticket. Hauling my stuff and a bike . Also delivering a tandum bicycle, Honda moped and a Meyers Manx buggy( in tow). Hope Tara has room to lay down ;D Everyone play safe!!!

I heard her call SHOTTY!~ (Shotgun)...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: