Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:18:12 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  Prairie Dogs Night Race
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Prairie Dogs Night Race  ( 1128 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : July 03, 2007, 11:38:08 am »

Hi,  Sorry I don't have access to a computer as much as I need so this is later than I would like.  Anyway, the Night Race was really fun.  It was exciting for the racers and fun for the pit crew as well.  It would be great if we or some other clubs did some in the summer time. It's way too hot in the daytime.  It's just a fun time for all.
Thank you Norm for heading up the pits.  We had lights, no camera, action.  Teams were Max and Matt Eddy, Max Sr & Mike from the Rovers, Russ and Mike McDonald, Keith & Mike Hastings and Charlie with Kevin Olin.  I think that was it.  The numbering system made no sense so I really don't know where anyone finished. 
I need to go now.  Charlie and I will be on vacation for 2 weeks starting Mon 7/9 so I won't have time to update this any. 
Darlene Barney

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: