Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:16:19 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RACE FOR BLAIS! 8/29 SILENT AUCTION ITEMS POSTED
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: RACE FOR BLAIS! 8/29 SILENT AUCTION ITEMS POSTED  ( 1331 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : August 27, 2007, 01:45:26 am »

As many of you know, Chris was seriously injured while pre running for the BITD Vegas to Reno race. In order to help offset medical bills, please join us at Pole Position Raceway (http://www.racep2r.com) in Corona, CA on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. for a special benefit for KTM rider Chris Blais.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few individuals/companies. First and foremost, Brent Harden! Brent has helped tremendously to put this event together and has been the mastermind behind a few things. The entire Pole Position crew for opening their doors for this event to be possible. I would like to thank Dylan Lane for his help, he simply called me up and said "what I can do?" and just ran with it. HUGE thank you to the McClellan Family (Dust Magazine/Benson Printing) for printing flyers on such short notice and making it painless to pick up, thank you!! Kim & Ken Carpenter/Chris Johnson - thank you for the many many products you guys gathered and provided to me. Thanks to KTM for all of the fantastic items! Malcolm Smith ... I can't even put into words my gratitude for this guy, a real class act! American Honda Offroad for their product certificates. IMS jumped on the gun also. I also have to thank my parents, lil bro bro, & good friend Michelle Walter for all of their help and support. HERE IS MY HUGE THANK YOU GO THE OFFROAD COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. I TRIED TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY I COULD BUT I COULD GO ON AND ON ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, THANK YOU!~

A raffle is scheduled to take place starting at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will sale for the following prices: Single $5.00; 5 tickets for $ 20.00; or 30 tickets for $100.00. Items to be raffled include youth tshirts, adult tshirts, adult sweatshirts, KTM coffee mugs/sport bottles, watches, hats, youth goggles, Acerbis vented handguards, and much much more!

A silent auction will also occur. Please review the items and once you have decided on the item you wish to bid on, please contact me via email at LilPinkyPoodle@hotmail.com or via cell phone at 951-452-5020. Please provide the item # to me and the amount you wish to enter your bid for along with your contact information (phone # is a must). Please note: there are several items that are still pending and will only be available at the event as I do not have them ?in hand? at this time. You do not have to be present in order to be the highest successful bidder (we would prefer you are but we understand if you are out of state, etc.).
Silent Auction Items for Chris Blais Benefit
Aug. 29, 2007
Pole Position Raceway
Corona, CA

Item No.   Description                                            Size
001   GPR STABILIZER ? COMPLETE SET UP   Retail value $400.00
002   Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots                    Whatever size fits
003   Precision Concepts Shock Service   Retail Value $103.00
004   MSR Autographed Helmet Black & Yellow   Large (59-60cm)
005   IMS ? Shift Lever (Gift Certificat they ship)   Whatever fits your ride!
006   IMS ? Fuel Tank (Gift Certificate ?they ship)   Whatever fits your ride!
007   IMS ? Footpegs (Gift Certificate ?  they ship) Whatever fits your ride!
008   Lipert Racing ? SET of Bridgestone tires (front AND rear)Whatever fits your ride!
009   Peppercorn Grille (Restaurant) Big Bear Lake, CA $50.00 gift certificate
0010   Autographed Kurt Caselli Jersey                                   Large
011   KTM Racing Jacket Black w/orange KTM logo Nylon/PolyesterAdult Large
012   Destry Abbott Autographed Thor Jersey    
013   Destry Abbott Autographed Thor Pants   
014   OGIO/KTM Gearbag on wheels    Sled 980
015   THH Chrome & Purple flame helmet                        Large
016   American Honda 4 stroke oil CASE of 10/40   Retail $95.00 (5 cases available)
017   Destry Abbott Autographed gear ? COMPLETE SET   Pants, Jersey, & gloves
018   MSR Pants autographed by Malcolm Smith ? Size 34 (Black & Yellow)
019   MSR Pants Autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size 36 (Black & Yellow)
020   MSR Pants autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size 34 (Blue)
021    MSR Jersey autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size Adult XL (Blue)
022   MSR Jersey autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size Adult Medium (Blue)
023   MSR Jersey autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size Adult LG (Light Blue)
024   MSR Jersey autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size Adult XL (Red & Black)
025   MSR Jersey autographed by Malcolm Smith   Size XXL (Red & Black)
026   KTM Racing Jacket Black w/orange KTM logo Nylon/PolyesterAdult Large

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : August 28, 2007, 09:05:31 pm »

More items rolling in. I do not have exact dollar amounts for some of these since Jenn is in class tonight. Thank you so much to everyone stepping up and helping out!

027 BRP Pro Moto Triple Clamp (Retail $180.00)
028 BRP Chain Guide Block (Retail $70.00)
029 - $400.00 Baja Designs Gift Cert
030 - K&N Gift Certificate (amount TBD)
031 - Red Bull Wakeboard Team autographed new wakeboard (I do not have type of board yet - sorry)

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: