Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:57:40 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Jenns Nagging has made me............
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Jenns Nagging has made me............  ( 1760 )
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« : November 07, 2007, 02:58:13 pm »

Thanks to Miss Thortons appreciated nagging efforts, and the respect that I have for the Family, I will be coming to the Viewies Moto-Madness Weekend ready to play and have some fun!! I havent raced since Jackrabbits but I think I will remember how to ride. Thanks for the invite you guys, and looking forward to meeting alot of you that I havent already!!  Paul Cates/Dirtdiggers M/C.   ;D

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : November 07, 2007, 03:09:07 pm »

8) Very cool, glad you will be able to make out.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #2 : November 07, 2007, 03:25:40 pm »

8) Very cool, glad you will be able to make out. Make out? His wife won't be there it's a free dezert but I wouldn't make these offers public. Is this Cuddebac or broke back?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : November 07, 2007, 04:19:22 pm »

If the Spirit makes an appearance you will probable have Broke Back tattooed to your brain!!! I hear the Spirit is best viewed @ nite w/o any moon or flash lights??? If it makes a move @ you, you better have some alcohol to surrender :o
8) Very cool, glad you will be able to make out. Make out? His wife won't be there it's a free dezert but I wouldn't make these offers public. Is this Cuddebac or broke back?
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #4 : November 07, 2007, 04:35:09 pm »

Sounds like this has all been experienced before. I will camp alone and bring the cloak of invisibility. I will have some beverages if this cloak stops working. Brokeback Cuddeback?  Is this the theme i should expect? Can't wait!!   ;D

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #5 : November 07, 2007, 11:17:00 pm »

Yayyyyyyyy Papa Cates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: