Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:00:06 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Happy Thanksgiving
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Happy Thanksgiving  ( 1861 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : November 18, 2007, 07:33:41 am »

Have a great one and GET FAT!!!!!  Nothing is worse than a skinny desert racer.  Its just not right.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : November 18, 2007, 03:41:42 pm »

Bring your leftovers from Turkey Day to RHR!!! Tara is always hungery! ;D KJ
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : November 19, 2007, 08:34:22 am »

Anyone in the Teagle Wash area this weekend please stop by. Probably have a Viewie flag up and our family group signs are "toys are us". either camping on pipeline road or Stevens road.

Come by for a turkey sandwich or a frosty silver bullet!
Max Eddy
Viewfinder

: 97

« #3 : November 20, 2007, 10:51:06 am »

Have A HAppy and Pleasant thanksgiving to all VIEWFINDERS , The Eddy's Survivors of the baja 1000 , thanksgiving takes on a more thamkful meaning this year, thank God were back in the USA.

R11
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #4 : November 20, 2007, 02:20:48 pm »

We were really glad to hear all the Eddys made it back to the USA safe and sound... So many tragic stories out of Baja this year... really makes you appreciate what we have.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I am thankful to belong to such a great club!

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #5 : November 21, 2007, 07:54:05 am »

You said it Kandy. Thinking about what I'm thankful this year and in addition to the usual such as family, health, career, etc. I am thankful to be a Viewfinder, Thanks Russ and Deanna Jenkins for inviting my family into all of yours.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #6 : November 23, 2007, 09:03:56 pm »

;D ;D ;D

i am thankful that the jenkins boys made back from baja 1000 in one piece.
       but had a few miss haps along the way, like the rhino getting rolled looking ofr the lost boys. that ran out of gas and russ getting hit by a boat but wasnt in the water, that took off the driver side mirror of the truck while returning home,but all is well they made it home with a few stories to tell.
   AND MOST OF ALL BEING PART OF A GREAT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

DONN WE ARE SO GLAD YOU CAME TO BE A PART THIS FAMILY !!1

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU VIEWIES

DEANNA
: [1]  
« previous next »
: