Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:00:12 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Glen Helen Baja Cup Challenge
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Glen Helen Baja Cup Challenge  ( 864 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : December 03, 2007, 01:27:30 pm »

Looks like I will be heading out to Glen Helen this upcoming weekend for the Baja Cup Challenge! The boyfriend is racing the Trophy Lite.. Should be a good time! Then it's off to Sea World to pet Shamu and quite possibly have breakfast with Shamu AND Santa Claus! Yipeeeee!

4th Annual Baja Cup Challenge
12/8/2007

4th Annual Baja Cup Off Road
December 8th, 2007
Baja is back at Glen Helen Raceway!
The Baja Cup Challenge will inculde off-road truck & buggies. The 2+ mile long course with all types of natural terrain is layed-out for desert cars to get to speed! Participants will race the perimeter of Glen Helen, giving the spectators an awesome view of the race.
Classes include:
Class 1
Class 1/1600
Class 5
Class 7
Class 7s
Class 8
Class 10
There will be Open practice the morning of Saturday & Races will be 2 Hours long.
Camping is free & gate fees are $10 per Adult, $5 per Junior(6-12yrs), Kid 5 & under Free.
Race Fees are $300 Pre-Entry and $350 Post-Entry.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: