Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:54:40 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  DMC National!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: DMC National!  ( 5179 )
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #15 : January 24, 2008, 12:43:37 pm »

Its a bummer Charlie and Russ wont be around, was hoping to see you and tha family out this weekend! Common Charlie, i was hoping the wussy hands charter member would be there!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #16 : January 24, 2008, 01:43:46 pm »

Another change of plans.  I will not be there.  Jenn GIVE KYLE ALOT OF CRAP FOR WHATEVER DUMB THING HE DOES.  Glad I can depend on you to pick up the slack in my absence. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #17 : January 25, 2008, 11:02:17 am »

Wow you're about as flaky as a typical 20 year old boy!~

We'll miss ya ... I will give him a ton 'o crap! Dontcha worry!~ He's bound to pull off some unusual stunt .. Never ceases to amaze me!

Another change of plans.  I will not be there.  Jenn GIVE KYLE ALOT OF CRAP FOR WHATEVER DUMB THING HE DOES.  Glad I can depend on you to pick up the slack in my absence. 

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Aaron Price
Officer

« #18 : January 25, 2008, 01:20:17 pm »

20 year old boy?  Thanks for making an old man feel better.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #19 : January 25, 2008, 01:21:58 pm »

Wow .. I made the above comment and guess who else is flaking out... None other than RagSplatter himself!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #20 : January 25, 2008, 02:41:08 pm »

Wow .. I made the above comment and guess who else is flaking out... None other than RagSplatter himself!

WOW, this is news to me, he was talking about it last night, got his new pipe yesterday and was counting his money to see if he could afford to go and thought he could make it, maybe Bubba flaked or he counted his pennies again. Matt is still planning on racing but if Kyle and Bubba don't go out he'll probably head out Sunday morning.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #21 : January 25, 2008, 02:49:48 pm »

Bubba flaked... Kyle's contacting another member (that's why we joined this lovely club!) to see what can be worked out!~ I think Kyle actually has enough pennies... but we shall see! Why doesn't Kyle & Matt drive out together on Saturday!? That would make the most sense... Either way I am sure he will figure it out!

Better yet.. why doesn't dad put the chores aside and bring the fam trailer out and go riding with his boys in exchange for the boys assisting with dad's chores!?  ::) haha!
« : January 25, 2008, 02:51:31 pm Jenn Thornton - Secretary »

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #22 : January 25, 2008, 07:11:32 pm »

Why doesn't Kyle & Matt drive out together on Saturday!? That would make the most sense... Either way I am sure he will figure it out!

Better yet.. why doesn't dad put the chores aside and bring the fam trailer out and go riding with his boys in exchange for the boys assisting with dad's chores!?  ::) haha!

I'm trying to convince him to go out with Matt tomorrow night, Sandy said Kyle could stay with him, it's only he and Erica, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind Matt too.

As far as me bringing the trailer, I would love to if I could get that kind of help next weekend, but that will never happen, seems like it only goes one way around here! I've been going full bore for weeks and need a weekend to get some stuff done and decompress.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #23 : January 27, 2008, 03:49:49 pm »

Well a partial update, Kyle won the LtWt2 Novice, again. This time with no clutch for much of the race. He told Pam he lost the clutch in the first five miles or so. He's really stoked, his first National win!

Matt DNF'd again, fouling plugs. Gotta get that boy to go out and do some jetting work, this is rediculous.
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #24 : January 27, 2008, 07:31:14 pm »

Way to go rags. Looks like the boy is growing some stones/pebbles. It had to have been tough without a clutch.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #25 : January 28, 2008, 08:11:14 am »

Way to go rags. Looks like the boy is growing some stones/pebbles. It had to have been tough without a clutch.
When he came into the pits he wasn't going to go back out but Uncle Mike and Pete talked him into giving it a shot. He said he got stuck on a couple of hills but revved it up and stuck it in gear (OUCH!). We'll see how many shavings are in the trans after that episode!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #26 : January 28, 2008, 08:50:44 am »

I am so proud of our little Rag Boy.  All of the abuse from the club must have finally made a man out of him.   I almost shed a tear yesterday. :'(  Well not really, but I am really impressed.

Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #27 : January 28, 2008, 11:16:21 am »

He's a reallll sweetheart! He brought me my fave sweet treat for me to the dez..... Took some abuse on Sat night then woke up and conquered the National like a man! Wayyy to go Kyyyyle!... Jenn's proud!  :P

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #28 : January 28, 2008, 01:53:27 pm »

I LOVE DESERT CLUBS Even though I couldn't be there I knew Matt and Kyle would be well taken care of.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: