Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:10:42 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  4 Aces Nat'l H&H Red Mtn., CA
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: 4 Aces Nat'l H&H Red Mtn., CA  ( 5411 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #30 : February 11, 2008, 11:17:31 am »

Thank you for the race report Donn! I attempted to talk Kyle into writing one but he said nah ask my dad... I spoke to Dale this am and it sounds like we had a large turn out with little or no huge mishaps!

Please keep Checkers MC member Amy Hastens in your thoughts.. She has several broken/shattered vertebrate in her back along with what appears to be internal bleeding (fluid on lungs/stomach).

click here for the most updated info on her condition:

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19625
« : February 11, 2008, 11:43:04 am Jenn Thornton - Secretary »

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #31 : February 11, 2008, 11:25:24 am »

Please keep Checkers MC member Amy Hastings in your thoughts.. She has several broken/shattered vertebrate in her back along with what appears to be internal bleeding (fluid on lungs/stomach).

Read that on the district board, scary. I was remarking to Pam and Kyle on the way out that I hadn't heard about or seen any air ambulance, I guess I was wrong, too bad.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #32 : February 12, 2008, 01:14:29 pm »

Great report Donn!  We were totally bummed not to make it this weekend... but the beach was AWESOME!  No clouds or fog, beautiful sunrises (I heard), sunsets and moon rises... We were right on the edge of the bluffs overlooking the beach. Lots of dolphins every day. 

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #33 : February 12, 2008, 03:29:27 pm »

Great report Donn!  We were totally bummed not to make it this weekend... but the beach was AWESOME!  No clouds or fog, beautiful sunrises (I heard), sunsets and moon rises... We were right on the edge of the bluffs overlooking the beach. Lots of dolphins every day. 

Yea, Mom & Dad were at the beach house in Ventura and said it was beautiful. Gotta love the Santa Anas!

Missed you guys though, you would have laughed hard at the adult challenge. Wait 'til you see the pics from JW.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #34 : February 13, 2008, 06:26:43 am »

Good job Donn

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: