Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:04:35 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  DMC Race Report
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: DMC Race Report  ( 5070 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #15 : January 30, 2008, 10:25:06 am »

Thanks for the pictures Jenn, they are great.  Also, thanks to the whole Thornton clan for taking the boys on their first adventure out the the sand dunes while Conners dad (Chris) and I got our district cards and sign-ups taken care of !!  They had a blast and talked about it all the way home!!  You should hear the stories....a legend in his own mind,......he reminds me of.....ME!! ;D

That was probably the best part of the weekend ... for me at least! It was soo much fun watching them and their lil faces light up. They knew exactly how to look ahead and stay with the pack! They def have desert knowledge behind them! They were too funny in the dunes... getting stuck... haha!

And thanks again for watching them while we raced.  It is always hard for me to leave Steven at home if Cindy isn't coming out, he loves to ride and always wants to go.  Knowing that he would be safe while I was racing was awesome and allowed me to bring him out, I really appreciate it!

You may always bring him out whenever we're out!~ As long as they remain good kids that is! ha!! I sense a lil Todd in the making.... Seriously though, they were great! Very patient ... and just too cute when the banner dropped for the Expert line on Sunday!

By the way.....did anyone else see Max Eddy (Sr.) about 5 mi. into the first loop???  Don't think he was wearing colors, but I appreciated the thumbs up,  couldn't let go of the bars as my hands were locked on them or I would have waved!!  As always, great pit Pete and Julian!  Thanks!

Matt Eddy came by the Viewie pits and said hey ... they were pitting elsewhere... Mat Henderson was also out there... I believe he pitted with Kawi and got a flat... But we're talking about Mat Henderson what else would you expect!?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: