Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:18:17 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UMC Enduro
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: UMC Enduro  ( 2053 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : January 14, 2008, 09:38:04 pm »

Who is going? I am.
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

: 85

« #1 : January 15, 2008, 12:40:19 pm »

Hey John,
I am going out Saturday AM.  Steven and Kayla are going to do the kids race and we will all probably do the poker run.  I'm signed up w/ Keith and Jim but I have a new guy coming out for his 2nd enduro if you are looking for people to fill a minute.  No timekeeping equipment though.  See you there.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #2 : January 15, 2008, 12:53:18 pm »

Hi Todd - Looks like a good weekend!  Can't wait to watch Steven and Kayla "race". I have your lil Mag Lite that I borrowed at the GP.  I will return it to you this weekend.  Thanks for letting me use it for 3 months!

Kandy Thornton
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : January 15, 2008, 04:22:52 pm »

Who is going? I am.
I will be there w/ Tara. I assume you haven't fixed the wr 250 and are riding the Honda until it brakes ::) ;D ::) Somebody put out a flag for Sgt Jim to find you or he may feel like you don't want him around :'( :'( :'(
« : January 17, 2008, 07:24:02 am Keith Jones - VP »
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #4 : January 15, 2008, 05:48:10 pm »

I should be out pretty early on Sat. I will have a flag and put out some arrows if needed.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #5 : January 15, 2008, 07:45:25 pm »

Who is going? I am.
I will be there w/ Tara. I assume you haven't fix the wr 250 and are riding the Honda until it brakes ::) ;D ::) Somebody put out a flag for Sgt Jim to find you or he may feel like you don't want him around :'( :'( :'(

yes, put a flag out for the old guys to see.  i'll be coming out sat. afternoon, though just to sign-up and say hi.  then it's back to BARSTOW for a good WARM night sleep.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #6 : January 15, 2008, 08:34:30 pm »

Sounds good Todd. I was going to ride with Norm, Paul, and Lee but something has come up so Norm and Paul are questionable. We will find someone good to ride with. We maybe out Friday night Saturday morning for sure. See ya' all out there.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #7 : January 15, 2008, 10:23:45 pm »

Toodles - Are you taking my Grandma's neighbor out for the weekend also? I think his name is Austin??

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Todd Iles
Viewfinder

« #8 : January 16, 2008, 04:24:08 pm »

Hey Jenn- Yeah, Austin and his wife (Melissa).  I think they're coming out early w/me. Still can't believe they live next to your grandma and the house your Dad grew up in!! Small world!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #9 : January 16, 2008, 04:41:02 pm »

I know!~ It was pretty cute.. my grandparents were over at our house the other night and they were talking about him and his excitement for the race this weekend and his goal is to win a trophy! haha! I love the enthusiasm of new people!! Brings back memories of when my dad first started!

Hey Jenn- Yeah, Austin and his wife (Melissa).  I think they're coming out early w/me. Still can't believe they live next to your grandma and the house your Dad grew up in!! Small world!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #10 : January 30, 2008, 02:57:31 pm »

UMC Results are up on the D37 site!  Congrats to Lee Henderson - looks like he has some wall art coming his way!  ;D

Kandy Thornton
: [1]  
« previous next »
: