Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:44:47 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Support fellow D37'er!~
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Support fellow D37'er!~  ( 1056 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : January 30, 2008, 03:52:12 pm »

I am posting this because I have had the pleasure of spending time with Jerry at several different events throughout the past few years. Jerry is an avid District 37 member who takes an interactive approach to the saying "get things done". Please try to support him and his efforts for this great cause! Jerry did something extremely special for my lil bro at one of the awards banquets... Thank you Jerry!

January 26, 2008

Dear Friends,

As you may know, I have had the privilege of participating with the ?Ride for Kids? event for the last 5 years. A good friend invited me back in 2003 and I have been hooked ever since. The ?Ride for Kids? event is a Motorcycle challenge that benefits the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. The Foundation provides support services and valuable research directed at early detection and treatment as well as finding a cure!

This year?s event is being held Glen Helen Raceway Park on June 8, 2008. It will be a 120 mile dual sport motorcycle ride totally for the benefit of the Kids! I have decided to challenge my self and a few friends to beat previous fund raising goals! In 2005 I was lucky enough to have friends and family support my effort and we were able to raise $1,400.00. This year I have raised the bar and am targeting a goal of $2,500.00.

I am hopeful that you will consider sponsoring my ?Ride for Kids? with a gift to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Most of us spend $20 on coffee for the week or $100 on a nice dinner. Channeling your coffee money for one week will help support a child and their family in the fight against this dreaded disease. I have included below a link to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation so you can learn more about the foundation and this years event.

http://www.pbtfus.org/rideforkids/calendar/2008/southerncalifornia08.html

Please send a check today to:
Jerry Grabow ? Ride for Kids
12592 ? Pine Street
Garden Grove, Ca 92840

Or if you see me in the desert or around town I will be happy to take your coffee money to benefit these great folks!

See you in the Dez!

Jerry
« : January 30, 2008, 04:43:42 pm Jenn Thornton - Secretary »

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : January 30, 2008, 06:00:58 pm »

I'll be there as well, this will be my third year! That's a great way to pump up the dough that Jerry is doing. I hit up some customers and vendors one year and brought in over 1k.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: