Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:55:31 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Hey Thortons
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Hey Thortons  ( 1391 )
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« : March 11, 2008, 01:32:48 pm »

May I ask, when you guys gunna show up at one of the races that we attend? This seeing each other once or  twice a year stuff is crumy. Do I have to beg, or maybe a payoff is in order? Exactly how much is this gunna cost? Petey.

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #1 : March 11, 2008, 02:10:04 pm »

May I ask, when you guys gunna show up at one of the races that we attend? This seeing each other once or  twice a year stuff is crumy. Do I have to beg, or maybe a payoff is in order? Exactly how much is this gunna cost? Petey.

Hey there Papa Cates - It has been quite some time.  We haven't see you since the Husky Monument/play weekend trip and it's been even longer since we've seen Mama ~ We will be at the Enduro this weekend.  The Diggers had to crash our campfire last weekend... all 2 of 'em out there!  Begging is good... pay-off better.... actually getting together is best! If you're not coming out this weekend, when will you and your much better half be out next?  Take care and put the Golf Tourney on your calendar - June 14th - looking forward to some Dirt Burgers with you guys and maybe a lil sumpin/sumpin extra?!  ;D

X'o & O's

Kandy Thornton
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #2 : March 12, 2008, 03:58:32 pm »

Hey there Papa Cates - It has been quite some time.  We haven't see you since the Husky Monument/play weekend trip and it's been even longer since we've seen Mama ~ We will be at the Enduro this weekend.  The Diggers had to crash our campfire last weekend... all 2 of 'em out there!  Begging is good... pay-off better.... actually getting together is best! If you're not coming out this weekend, when will you and your much better half be out next?  Take care and put the Golf Tourney on your calendar - June 14th - looking forward to some Dirt Burgers with you guys and maybe a lil sumpin/sumpin extra?!  ;D No pipe on the bike for Prospectors. Sent it off yesterday and I refuse to buy a new one just yet!! Soooo, I'm thinkin' 29 Palms will be our next one. Hopefully your clan will be there, if not, send me $$ for a new pipe, and I will be at Prospectors!! Damn I'm clever, huh? Better make it quick, its Wednesday already!!!

X'o & O's

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : March 12, 2008, 07:44:09 pm »

What is it with KTM's and pipes? Kyle smashed another one at Checkers. I just built a custom guard, we'll see if that helps. See you soon Paul.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #4 : March 13, 2008, 02:57:06 pm »

Papa Cates!

We don't usually go to 29 Stumps......... Dad doesn't race GP's... Something about turning or motoing .. and age I think.. I dunno!?

Tell Mama hiiiiiii and give the boys a kiss for me@

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #5 : March 13, 2008, 03:40:23 pm »

What is it with KTM's and pipes? Kyle smashed another one at Checkers. I just built a custom guard, we'll see if that helps. See you soon Paul.
I dont know!! Its like a rock magnet or something!! 3rd time I've sent it off, and the bike only has 24 hrs. on it. Hmmmm.........

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : March 13, 2008, 03:44:02 pm »

I dont know!! Its like a rock magnet or something!! 3rd time I've sent it off, and the bike only has 24 hrs. on it. Hmmmm.........

At least you can get it straightened. Kyle bends his so bad they pop out of the barrel. I'm assuming Pacifc Crest can't fix that.
Lipskid

Can we go now?

« #7 : March 13, 2008, 03:47:39 pm »

At least you can get it straightened. Kyle bends his so bad they pop out of the barrel. I'm assuming Pacifc Crest can't fix that.
I dunno, Cole has done the same thing as far as knocking them outta the cylinder. Pacific Crest did a heck of a job with them!! Its amazing what they can repair.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : March 13, 2008, 03:56:20 pm »

I dunno, Cole has done the same thing as far as knocking them outta the cylinder. Pacific Crest did a heck of a job with them!! Its amazing what they can repair.

I might have him send a couple of the less banged up ones to them, since his brother works at a UPS store he can ship them for free.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: