Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:27:24 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  this one is mainly for cactus!!!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: this one is mainly for cactus!!!  ( 1625 )
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« : March 13, 2008, 06:11:43 pm »

just wanted to let cactus know that his wish has finally come true now he will not only be chasing one ktm (sandy) but 2 yepp checkers results are out and i believe that is the final transfer soo goodbye green stripe hello cactus two turns jones!!!!! hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : March 13, 2008, 07:36:47 pm »

I left a little something for ya on the D37 board, HA

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #2 : March 13, 2008, 08:39:39 pm »

Great Job "Rag Boy" Looking forward to our first bomb run. Chasing you it's all good just make sure you bring your "A GAME".
Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #3 : March 13, 2008, 08:55:38 pm »

yea A game well i guess i will just have to line up on the other side of the line from u and cut across and blind side u dont worry sandy i ll be taking all ur competition out soo i can get ur ass out of my class!!! dang sandbagger!!!

Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #4 : March 14, 2008, 12:07:00 pm »

It may have already happened. I checked with nmy steward and if there were at least 4 teams on sat, it counts as a transfer. so 9 if no team race and 10 if team race counts.

Brian Jones
Viewfinder

« #5 : March 14, 2008, 12:53:09 pm »

Rag Boy hasn't even raced in the Amie class yet and he's calling it his class.

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #6 : March 16, 2008, 04:36:00 pm »

well who do i have to compete with other than mike?? what two turns dnf jones? sandy i wanna stay in the amiie class so im not going to get transfers on purpose? i mean come on now hahaha

Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #7 : March 17, 2008, 11:24:47 am »

Well, I hope someone makes enough pipes to keep you going and you keep the Jager mess (splatter) in check. the ami class wont forgive. Also, depending on the team race, you might not even get to race with me in the ami class, not that it would be a race. more like school, for you! haha

Brian Jones
Viewfinder

« #8 : March 17, 2008, 06:06:36 pm »

Ouch that's gotta hurt. Sorry Rag Boy I guess it's just me and I cann't finish a race so you have nothing to fear except fear it's self. So when you least expect me to be their I will be. I might just follow you for the hole race and just before the finish line I will sneak past you at the very end. Just think about that because I have done it before. Looking forward to your first Amie race are you?
Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

« #9 : March 19, 2008, 05:55:40 pm »

I'm looking forward to your first race. Where did you go? I though you would have gotten up by now after Sandy knocked you down.
Cactus

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
: [1]  
« previous next »
: