Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 08:35:35 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  29 plams
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 29 plams  ( 2008 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« : April 07, 2008, 04:21:55 pm »

Myself, Darlene , Mike (Tractor Boy) McDonald, Bill (Flat Tire) McGinnes, Mike & Michael Hasting and Lee Henderson were all seen at the GP this weekend. I not sure how everyone did. Mike Hasting tried to take me out in the unclassified race the funny thing is I had no idea and Mike throught he just when down. But the eagle of Darlene and Tractor boy seen the whole thing  :o. They said I got around Mike and he was busting a supercross block pass back on me and tag my rear wheel. Now thats good fun with club members.  ;D It was a good day with a mild wind, Hill Toppers did a good job keeping on the track. Normal 29 Plams fast and sandy.
   Lee , Tractor boy and Flat tire did not race. I have no idea how Mike and Micheal did in thier class races. I had a lucky day Third row start, finished 7th overall and 1st open mag exp. We were not there on Sunday so I have no idea what happened then. It was a fun deal.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: