Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:51:28 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  Dirt Diggers Race Report
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Dirt Diggers Race Report  ( 6243 )
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #15 : April 22, 2008, 04:21:12 pm »

Funny how the DDMC buttox is at the end of the line. Maybe thats why its so white? Hasnt seen the sun in ages. And Barneys butt looks like hammered Sheit!! Monkey Butt so early? Good ride tho!!!

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #16 : April 22, 2008, 04:47:18 pm »

I am sure we can come up w/ some X-TRA Special meet & greets for Rag Boy on those" passed out on his a** " (napping) events!!! :o That is when he is old enough to get drunk ;D I bet we could get some nice pics of him face down waving his own checkered flag ::)
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #17 : April 22, 2008, 07:02:06 pm »

:o  I think I'm gonna hurl my morning coffee - those have to be the whitest butts I've ever seen!  Nice fender dance there Aaron ~ hope you're not walking funny today.  I don't think anyone is going to volunteer to wave the checkers at the GP ... we must find someone who won't see where the flag has been... ewwww...

P.S. Nice of Digger Shookie to join in....

I missed the finish festivities  :( Good job Viewies ;D. By the way Pam said this was Darlene's idea :o

Jenni is laying claim to this horrible idea.  I can't believe you guys listened.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
ashlee.

: 6

« #18 : May 12, 2008, 05:42:35 pm »

Forgot to mention that Ashley did a nice mod on her helmet visor(most of it missing) while trying to negotiate a double road crossing. Scared dad but she got back up and continued on.
Also, the Nay Trio all finished :o

She also got a nice little scrape on her lip, good battle scar to talk about at school today. What a trooper, she was sure smiling at the finish, and so was Dad! Great job kiddo, glad Uncle Mike's snoring didn't deprive you of too much sleep ::)

Donn and Keith, you guys are the best!
definately had some good battle scars. what a great experience!
can't wait for the next one! too bad my dad deprived me of coming out for the vikings race  >:(
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #19 : May 12, 2008, 06:32:04 pm »

The LaCharite Girls need to gang up on Dad to both race at the same time!!!
That would help turn Gary's hair gray sooner ;D  KJ
ashlee.

: 6

« #20 : May 12, 2008, 07:23:40 pm »

The LaCharite Girls need to gang up on Dad to both race at the same time!!!
That would help turn Gary's hair gray sooner ;D  KJ

RUTS meltdown
its on.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: