Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:31:16 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2nd Meeting of FOJV
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: 2nd Meeting of FOJV  ( 1070 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : June 25, 2008, 11:22:44 am »

The upcoming meeting on 6/25/08 has been rescheduled to 7/1/08 ..

The meeting on the 25th needs to be postponed.

The primary reason is my work schedule. I was asked to be in St Louis tomorrow and I was able to get that moved. Until this morning. Turns out I'm traveling anyway.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

There are many things happening regarding our efforts and I feet that it is very important that we have clear and concise communication around those 'events'.

I have rescheduled our room at the Shakey's for a week from tomorrow.

July 1st at 7:30 PM.

Please spread the word. I'd rather be inundated with the postponement info than have someone make the drive for nothing.

If anyone has any questions, please call me at 714 615 8507.

On the agenda for our next meeting.

1) Website design
2) PFJV meeting information
3) OHV Leadership Council meeting information
4) Overall status
5) Recap of the 29 Palms base tour
6) Begin the process of selecting our new leadership and forming this orginization
7) Layout the 'next steps'

It's a big one. I'm sorry about recheduling to a holiday week, but time is of the essence, especially now.

Talk to you soon.

Dave

Shakey's Pizza
836 W Colton Ave
Redlands, CA 92374
(909) 793-5993

STAY INFORMED AND STAY ACTIVE! I ATTENDED THE FIRST MEETING BUT WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE 2ND MEETING. I TALKED WITH DAVE COLE (FOJV) AT LENGTH LAST NIGHT AND ALSO WAYNE NOSALA (POJV). LOTS OF THINGS TAKING PLACE IN TERMS OF THE MILITARY RESEARCHING THE VARIOUS LANDS AVAILABLE AND WHAT NOT. APPARENTLY THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT IS THAT THE MILITARY REALLY HAD NO IDEA JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE RECREATE IN JOHNSON VALLEY - AND NOT JUST OHV RECREATION (ROCK HOUNDS, HORSEBACK, HIKING, ROCK CRAWLERS, TV - MANY COMMERCIALS HAVE BEEN FILMED OUT THERE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT EVEN SOME ENVIROS ENJOY SPENDING TIME IN THE OPEN AREA STUDYING DIFFERENT THINGS AND NO NOT JUST THE STEREOTYPICAL ENVIROS BUT I MET A GIRL AT MY GYM RECENTLY WHO LIKES TO STUDY THE DIFFERENT PLANTS, ETC - SHE WAS VERY OPEN THAT OHVS ARE HOW SHE NAVIGATES THE AREA SO SHE IS FAR FROM ANTI-OHV)!~

WE NEED SOME PEOPLE WHO OWN PROPERTY IN THE AREA TO ALSO TAKE NOTE OF WHAT IS GOING ON. I KNOW THE HASTING'S RECENTLY PURCHASED PROPERTY OUT IN THAT AREA AND I THINK THIS WOULD BE OF GREAT INTEREST TO THEM. DON BRAND - NOT SURE OF HIS EXACT WHEREABOUTS EITHER HB OR IN JV...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: