Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:32:57 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  WIND MILL PROJECT PUBLIC MTG (THIS AFFECTS JOHNSON VALLEY)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: WIND MILL PROJECT PUBLIC MTG (THIS AFFECTS JOHNSON VALLEY)  ( 822 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : June 25, 2008, 11:27:02 am »

PLEASE TRY TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO ATTEND EITHER OF THESE MEETINGS. ONCE AGAIN, I WILL BE ON VACATION THIS WEEK AND IT APPEARS TO BE A BUSY WEEK! ATTENDING THE 6/30 MEETING THEN THE 7/1 FRIENDS OF JOHNSON VALLEY MEETING WOULD BE RECOMMENDED! THAT WAY YOU ARE WELL VERSED ON THE LATEST HAPPENINGS!

You are invited to attend the upcoming public scoping meetings for the West fry Wind Energy Project Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and Plan Amendment, hosted by the BLM Barstow Field Office.

Monday, June 30, 2008
6pm to 8pm
Lucerne Valley Elementry School
10788 Barstow Road
Lucerne Valley, CA 92356

Tuesday, July 1, 2008
6pm to 8pm
City of Barstow Council Chambers
220 East Mountain View
Barstow, CA 92311

West Fry Wind, LLC is propsing to construct the West Fry Wind Energy Project in the Fry Mountains in the Lucerne Valley. The proposed project includes up to 34 wind turbines and associated facilities on approximately 3,100 acres of BLM land. At full capacity, the proposed project would provide enough electricity for up to 12,000 residential homes.

The BLM is in the process of preparing an EIS to evaluate the impacts of the project and is seeking public input on the issues and alternatives that should be examined as part of the environmental analysis. Scoping meetings are a way to learn about the project and provide input on the issues. your input will be considered in the preparation of the EIS. Comments can be submitted at the scoping meetings or to the Barstow Field Office directly. Scoping comments are due by July 11, 2008.

For additional information, please contact Edy Seehafer, Environmental Coordinator, BLM Barstow Field Office (769)252-6000, Fax 760-252-6098 or carbaeis@ca.blm.gov

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: [1]  
« previous next »
: