Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:08:41 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: RHR Enduro Roll Call  ( 4445 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #15 : November 15, 2011, 01:56:36 pm »

Friday is the day Mr. Nay!~ Tell Ky he best be out and ready to get into some T-R-O-U-B-L-E! ha!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #16 : November 15, 2011, 08:21:32 pm »

We are 50/50 on this one now...Donn i appreciate the offer to use your computer but dont take it off your bike yet.Hopefully well make it out.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #17 : November 16, 2011, 07:21:14 am »

We are 50/50 on this one now...Donn i appreciate the offer to use your computer but dont take it off your bike yet.Hopefully well make it out.

It's not on my bike, it's in a box. I'll bring it just in case you make it out on Saturday. We won't have enough time to put it on if you come out Sunday morning.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #18 : November 16, 2011, 07:22:48 am »

Friday is the day Mr. Nay!~ Tell Ky he best be out and ready to get into some T-R-O-U-B-L-E! ha!

He and Matt will be out for just the day Saturday, that's the only day they have off. Kyle just wants to RIDE! Neither has been able to for quite a while.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #19 : November 17, 2011, 12:03:17 pm »

It's because I am coming huh? You don't wanna get blamed for whatever havoc is caused! Just come out, support a great cause!

Donn - Sounds good!~ (=

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #20 : November 17, 2011, 12:34:43 pm »

It's because I am coming huh? You don't wanna get blamed for whatever havoc is caused! Just come out, support a great cause!

Donn - Sounds good!~ (=

I should be out late tomorrow afternoon, trying to get there before sunset if possible. Since there's only a few of us, and most are working it, I'll probably be pretty close to signups. Look forward to seeing the Thornton women, miss you guys.
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #21 : November 17, 2011, 07:15:13 pm »

We may beat you out Don. I'm now getting off early so we will be out around dark also. We don't have a flag. I have your number so I'll call you on our way out. 36 MPH section, where 2nd or first loop?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #22 : November 18, 2011, 07:50:56 am »

We may beat you out Don. I'm now getting off early so we will be out around dark also. We don't have a flag. I have your number so I'll call you on our way out. 36 MPH section, where 2nd or first loop?

Whoever gets there first break out the Crown! Yea, call me and vice versa, I have your cell also. I do have a flag and pole too.

I don't see a 36 mph section but I do see a 30 on both loops.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #23 : November 18, 2011, 02:46:08 pm »

Just talked to mom .. they may be getting there after dark at the rate they're going! See all of ya'll at dark thirty!~

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #24 : November 20, 2011, 06:54:03 pm »

So, you guys get wet today, and I don't mean the old guys with "leaky depends" !!
How was the ride, I had the Katoom ready to go, but the weather and some other chores got in the way.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #25 : November 21, 2011, 07:22:46 am »

No rain. Started raining in Victorville on the way home and rained on me ALL THE WAY HOME, all 3 1/2 hours!

Had a good weekend. Matt and Kyle came out for the day Saturday and we all went on a nice 30 mile ride. Led by J.T. along with his future son-in-law and Johan.

For the enduro we were teamed up with Janine Kohls on the last check of the first loop, a tie breaker! Learned more about this enduro stuff. Our check was damn near perfect. Thanks to Jenn, J.T., Kandy and Janine I think we got everyone accurately marked.

Two racers, Keith and Terry. Tried to put my computer on Terry's bike Saturday and succeeded down to the last bolt, literally. Took the wrong bolt off my bike's front rotor and he didn't have the magnet to trigger the pickup. So all he had was a fancy clock. Luckily he got on a minute with some good riders and did O.K. Looked like K.J. did pretty well, like most he was about a minute or so late to our check and burned one before us that they stuck in there for that reason.

Weather was decent, all in all a good weekend.

Thanks again Thornton's for inviting me to dinner, steak, baked potato, asparagas, ceasar salad. Sure be the soup and grilled cheese I brought!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #26 : November 21, 2011, 10:10:02 am »

Glad it did not rain during the Enduro, it rained most of the day here and I got really wet a few times trying to get things done,

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #27 : November 21, 2011, 01:17:17 pm »

Glad it did not rain during the Enduro, it rained most of the day here and I got really wet a few times trying to get things done,

Pam said it started about 11 and rained HARD all day. I got home about 6:30 and it had stopped. Really wet!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #28 : November 21, 2011, 02:00:48 pm »

No rain. Started raining in Victorville on the way home and rained on me ALL THE WAY HOME, all 3 1/2 hours!

Had a good weekend. Matt and Kyle came out for the day Saturday and we all went on a nice 30 mile ride. Led by J.T. along with his future son-in-law and Johan.

For the enduro we were teamed up with Janine Kohls on the last check of the first loop, a tie breaker! Learned more about this enduro stuff. Our check was damn near perfect. Thanks to Jenn, J.T., Kandy and Janine I think we got everyone accurately marked.

Two racers, Keith and Terry. Tried to put my computer on Terry's bike Saturday and succeeded down to the last bolt, literally. Took the wrong bolt off my bike's front rotor and he didn't have the magnet to trigger the pickup. So all he had was a fancy clock. Luckily he got on a minute with some good riders and did O.K. Looked like K.J. did pretty well, like most he was about a minute or so late to our check and burned one before us that they stuck in there for that reason.

Weather was decent, all in all a good weekend.

Thanks again Thornton's for inviting me to dinner, steak, baked potato, asparagas, ceasar salad. Sure be the soup and grilled cheese I brought!

Donn - Always a pleasure to see you!~ We were glad to have you over for dinner ... Dad said "we have an extra steak, I'll set it out for Donn"... (=

I have been to an Enduro maybe once and never paid any attention to them. Had fun working sign ups Sat night ... then working the check Sun!~

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #29 : November 21, 2011, 04:37:30 pm »

Pam said it started about 11 and rained HARD all day. I got home about 6:30 and it had stopped. Really wet!

Yep, it just started a little later here !!
Supposed to rain again on T-Day, going to have to figure out how to get all the "grub" cooked and fed without getting too wet.
last year it was so cold the food was impossible to keep warm, but we ate it anyway. AND were NOT backing out at this point.
I got the Katoom ready, the truck/trailer ready and working on the Rhino, hoping to be done by tommorrow night  and leave sometime on Wednesday.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: