Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:58:51 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost Coyotes New start location
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Coyotes New start location  ( 715 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : April 26, 2012, 12:59:52 pm »

got this today and its on the message board:

Hello 724,

Due to USFS the start location of the Lost Coyotes qualifier has been moved. Please Contact all fellow riders and spread the word. We will have arrows indication direction from first start. However New start is Arrowed from Highway 138 and The Old Ridge Route. This is Just East of Quail Lake. The start will be about 5 miles South of Highway 138 on the Old Ridge Route.

Sorry for this change. This was due to the Fact that USFS would not allow Under 16 riders or Quads to ride on the Old ridge Route. We decided Not to have a separate start for the different classes.

We are scheduled for a 9:00 AM start Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Please ensure when parking leave plenty of room for emergency vehicle access.

Please check the Enduro forum of the D37 message board for the latest info:
http://district37ama.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Thanks,
Admi

I'm shooting for being at the start about 7:00 still, we can work out the final logistics once we see how many drivers/vehicles we have but sounds like we have enough.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : April 27, 2012, 11:50:40 am »

There was also a  update that they prefer NOT to have large trailers or motorhomes on the "old ridge route" if possible.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : April 27, 2012, 01:37:49 pm »

There was also a  update that they prefer NOT to have large trailers or motorhomes on the "old ridge route" if possible.

Looks like we've got it covered with just pickups as luck would have it. Going to be a cluster I'm sure but too epic to pass up.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : April 27, 2012, 04:33:15 pm »

Looks like we've got it covered with just pickups as luck would have it. Going to be a cluster I'm sure but too epic to pass up.

I wish I could make it, VERY FEW point to point events these days.
Have fun and Bee safe   _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: