Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:36:30 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Rain Rain Rian = Ride Ride Ride Sunday
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Rain Rain Rian = Ride Ride Ride Sunday  ( 2698 )
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #15 : March 02, 2014, 04:06:22 pm »

Huh babe??I did pretty bad!!!Anyways was lots of fun no dust!!!Pdogs did the best they could with the slop fest.
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #16 : March 03, 2014, 07:29:28 am »

Eight showed up for a little ride out of Barney land we had Gumby, Pete, Flatire, Rag Boy, Flat Matt and two guys from my work. Conditions where outstanding we did about 90 miles, everyone had a great time. We got into about a ¼ mile of cake mud and sent 30 mins trying to get it off the bikes so we could ride. (it was a little out of control) Julian ran a gas truck to Lake LA, Pete man up with his hurt shoulder and did the first haft. Darlene had hot rags and cooked for everyone when we got back. It was great to see and ride with everyone.

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
pete medina
Reps

: 165

« #17 : March 03, 2014, 08:49:10 am »

Thanks, Charly for organizing a fun ride, in great condition, and thanks Darlene for the good food. Pete
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #18 : March 03, 2014, 09:20:14 am »

I'm so totally bummed I couldn't make it. But the risk of poop backing up into my shower outweighed riding. Of course the fix was a piece of cake once I rented a snake.

Flat Matt 2 and Rag Boy had a blast. Thanks for putting a "non-plated" ride together CB.
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #19 : March 03, 2014, 05:28:19 pm »

Sounds like fun!
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #20 : March 03, 2014, 10:02:04 pm »

The first 10 miles were the longest but very fun 2 hours I've had in a while. I haven't seen that much mud packed
on bikes for quite some time. But once we got going it turned into a fun ride.
Thanks Charlie and Darlene for hosting another good time.

Flat Tire
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #21 : March 04, 2014, 11:04:12 am »

I get blamed for a lot on rides so want to shed some light on two hours to go 10 miles. First off I crashed and rolled down the hill due to a down pine tree I was trying to go around which we tried to clear from the trail after the crash. We got so we culd ride over it but Pete & Flat Tire got stuck on the tree. Then Pete got stuck on a hill, then we had the cake like mud which took about ½ hour to clear the mud so we could ride the bikes, and then Flat Tire got pinned between his bike and the bank in a Cyn. going around a tree and needed help getting the XR off him. When you put these delays together it adds up to two hours it was not the trail. By the way when I got back to Flat Tire he was having a smoke, it looked like the RX had sexual relations with him and Flat Tire was not the pitcher if you know what I mean. Funny Sh-t!
That is my story and all I have to say about that.

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
pete medina
Reps

: 165

« #22 : March 04, 2014, 03:52:52 pm »

Anybodie that knows Charly, knows that 2hrs for 10 miles, is about average, love you man. Pete
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #23 : March 04, 2014, 07:58:46 pm »

Thanks Barn you promised you weren't going to say anything. Yes its true my leg was pinned under the bike and yes there was a tree
and a soft bank on the side of the hill but there wasn't time for a smoke. Next time my little buddy gets an idea about a ride will
someone please bring him a MAP.

Flat Tire
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #24 : March 05, 2014, 07:28:51 am »

Two words:

Barney Miles

'nuff said
Mat Nay
Viewfinder

: 29

« #25 : March 05, 2014, 09:19:36 am »

That was some fun riding, thanks Charlie!  I have been trying to upload some pictures I took of the mud aftermath, hopefully they show up here.  Sorry about holding everyone up in the wash, I guess the fresh top end didn't like the deep muddy wash.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: