Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:09:36 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost & Found
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost & Found  ( 1120 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : April 28, 2008, 01:39:56 pm »

We were just about the last ones to leave Vikings yesterday and found three chairs left out by the campfire. They're all those umbrella type, one blue, one green one grey. The grey one's prettty beat up, the others not so bad.

Let me know if they're yours and if you still want them, otherwise they'll go in the trash in a week or so.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #1 : April 28, 2008, 01:50:39 pm »

I lost my iPhone on Sat which was recovered - Thanks to Nicole Medina (Pete's daughter)/Mr. Balsitis!! Saved my butt for sure!

I am now missing my Coach sunglasses... they are in a brown Coach case the sunglasses are black with pink jewel flowers on the sides..

I NEVER EVER lose anything... I was so absent minded this past weekend which is totally unusual for me and I wasn't even drinking...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #2 : April 28, 2008, 06:54:46 pm »

Pete really has a daughter????  I guess now I have to stop the whole joke about every girl being his "daughter's friend"

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #3 : April 28, 2008, 07:50:56 pm »

Pete has 2 beautiful daughters Aaron... you really need to get out more.  No more girl's weekends for you...

Kandy Thornton
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #4 : April 28, 2008, 10:25:52 pm »

No more girls weekend??? Thank you Kandy! You are a saint! 

It was just a joke Kandy.  I like to give Pete a hard time since he is always got young beautiful girls in his entourage. 

So when is the next time the Thortons are coming out to the desert since I missed you guys this time?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #5 : April 29, 2008, 07:40:17 am »

So I was taking stock of all the crap I brought home Sunday and even though I gained a couple of chairs I can't locate the pit easy up. The last time I remember seeing it was when Josh Jenkins was going to put it up at the finish but we didn't. Who has it? Did it get into your trailer Deanna? I have the BIG yellow one as well as the rest of the pit stuff.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: