Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:48:57 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  IRONY
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: IRONY  ( 1560 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : April 11, 2009, 07:02:06 am »

Is having a garage full of bikes and finding the only bikes that you can get started are a street bike and a Husqvarna of all things. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #1 : April 11, 2009, 08:22:23 am »

The trusty old XR won't start?  Whats up with that?  Talk nice to her and make sure you hold your tongue in the right position and she should come to life.  That is ironic, and probably really frustrating.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #2 : April 11, 2009, 12:06:02 pm »

Is having a garage full of bikes and finding the only bikes that you can get started are a street bike and a Husqvarna of all things. 

My Husky has a dead battery, but 3 kicks later She sprang to life  ;D

Be nice to Her  ::)
« : April 11, 2009, 05:34:51 pm Bob Johnson »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #3 : April 12, 2009, 08:01:56 am »

The trusty old XR won't start?  Whats up with that?  Talk nice to her and make sure you hold your tongue in the right position and she should come to life.  That is ironic, and probably really frustrating.

She will start... but the sudden loss of 35 pounds has left me without the weight or strength to do it myself.  After the second surgery when I can start running and working out again it should be fine, but for now it is just to much bike for me to kick over. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #4 : April 12, 2009, 11:32:09 am »

Well maybe for now I should borrow your chain and sprockets.  My XR has developed a case of the tweeker teeth as well.  Seems like a ravenous plague.  Once one tooth goes, they all start falling out!  Its purdy but not as bad as yours was yet, another ride should do it.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #5 : April 12, 2009, 03:54:38 pm »

Well maybe for now I should borrow your chain and sprockets.  My XR has developed a case of the tweeker teeth as well.  Seems like a ravenous plague.  Once one tooth goes, they all start falling out!  Its purdy but not as bad as yours was yet, another ride should do it.

I just changed the sprockets on the DR today.  It was even worse that when I changed the XR.  It looked like a dull  circular saw blade. 

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #6 : April 12, 2009, 08:21:23 pm »

I just changed the sprockets on the DR today.  It was even worse that when I changed the XR.  It looked like a dull  circular saw blade. 

What is this, a Price family problem? Not replacing chains/sprockets?

Seriously though Aaron, you'll be back in one piece real soon, keep your chin up!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #7 : April 12, 2009, 08:30:53 pm »

Well the DR is my wife's bike I figured she didn't ride hard enough that I needed to worry that much but she has picked up the pace. 

I should be back this fall.  I am shooting for the Desert Daisy's Qualifier.

Hopefully I can come out and take some pictures this Sunday.

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #8 : April 12, 2009, 09:04:19 pm »

I should be back this fall.  I am shooting for the Desert Daisy's Qualifier.
Hopefully I can come out and take some pictures this Sunday.

Were all waiting to see you out in the Dez when ever you can make it out.
I will bring the "E" start Husky if You need it   ;)
Good luck with the up coming Surgery.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: