Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:00:40 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Badgers Dual Euro Scrambles
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Badgers Dual Euro Scrambles  ( 4953 )
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #30 : May 26, 2009, 11:06:01 am »

Overall the trip was really nice!!
Weather was great, even the Capt. commented that it was the nicest weather he had ever seen in Alaska. Even though it was between the mid fifties to mid sixties during the day, the sun was out and it was usually Tee shirt weather and NO rain!! Sea was flat calm most of the time, only time I could tell the ship was rock-n-rolling was when I was lying down.  When the ship was moving you have 15 to 25 + MPH winds which brings out the sweatshirts and jackets. The balcony would have been perfect in warmer climates, but was better than the decks when moving due to being recessed, which blocked the wind somewhat.
The drink service problem was only in the Buffet area and the rear outdoor deck area, (same server) everywhere else it was good. Bar tab probably would have been $500 if it was warmer, Lila only has a few drinks a day, mostly Ice tea and sodas.
If your Dad has any other questions I prolly can answer them at RHR golf.

Now back to the regurally scheduled discussion about Badgers  ::)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #31 : May 26, 2009, 11:58:07 am »

You hijackers, your all alike!   ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555