Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:15:18 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Badgers Dual Euro Scrambles
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Badgers Dual Euro Scrambles  ( 4952 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #15 : May 06, 2009, 02:31:27 pm »

I might be able to make it out for the Saturday race..I'm also going to be moving this weekend, so I'll have to see how that's going before I can figure out if I'll be able to take a break for some racing!

Well, looks like I'll be there bright and early for the Saturday race!

Will you need a WAKE UP CALL!!!   No entertaining Friday nite might help ;)
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #16 : May 06, 2009, 08:05:22 pm »

Well it turns out I am not going to be able to make it this weekend. There is just to much going on that I need to stay home. Staci is getting her 4 wisdom teeth taken out, it is mothers day, I have a tree that fell into my neighbors yard but luckily landed in one of their trees that I need to deal with and best of all, I have someone coming back to test drive my motorhome and so far things are looking good!

Sorry I can't make it, I really hope the 2nd half of the year goes better than it has these last couple months. I hate when life gets in the way of having fun.  :(

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #17 : May 06, 2009, 09:02:28 pm »

Well it turns out I am not going to be able to make it this weekend. There is just to much going on that I need to stay home. Staci is getting her 4 wisdom teeth taken out, it is mothers day, I have a tree that fell into my neighbors yard but luckily landed in one of their trees that I need to deal with and best of all, I have someone coming back to test drive my motorhome and so far things are looking good!

Sorry I can't make it, I really hope the 2nd half of the year goes better than it has these last couple months. I hate when life gets in the way of having fun.  :(

We'll create some dust for ya! Oh, wait a minute, I heard they were going to water the courses ;D ::) ;D Hopefully Staci's toothfairy pays well ;)
« : May 06, 2009, 09:04:49 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #18 : May 07, 2009, 05:26:58 am »

I might be able to make it out for the Saturday race..I'm also going to be moving this weekend, so I'll have to see how that's going before I can figure out if I'll be able to take a break for some racing!

Well, looks like I'll be there bright and early for the Saturday race!

Hmmmm.  This sounds familiar.   ???

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #19 : May 07, 2009, 01:43:57 pm »

I need a favor from someone that is going to the race.  Tami and I came across a killer vacation deal that we couldn't pass up, which will mean I won't be at the race.  I would like 6 XL t-shirts from the event.  This is the first t-shirt with my name on it (well, for a good reason anyway).  Anyway, if someone would check to see if my name is in fact, there I would like to get 6.  If you live anywhere near Santa Clarita, I will drive to pick them up.  Or if you wouldn't mind shipping them to me (on my dime, of course) I will get a check (a good one ... really) to you.  We will be back in town on 5/17.  Thanks for any help.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #20 : May 08, 2009, 08:15:10 am »

I need a favor from someone that is going to the race.  Tami and I came across a killer vacation deal that we couldn't pass up, which will mean I won't be at the race.  I would like 6 XL t-shirts from the event.  This is the first t-shirt with my name on it (well, for a good reason anyway).  Anyway, if someone would check to see if my name is in fact, there I would like to get 6.  If you live anywhere near Santa Clarita, I will drive to pick them up.  Or if you wouldn't mind shipping them to me (on my dime, of course) I will get a check (a good one ... really) to you.  We will be back in town on 5/17.  Thanks for any help.

I'll make sure this gets done for you! Have fun on the vacation thing! Tara will miss Annie ''..
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #21 : May 08, 2009, 12:36:55 pm »

Thanks, Keith, you're the bomb.  If you get them, maybe Tami and I will ride our new Goldwing to your neck of the woods to get them.

By the way, if anyone enjoys cruises, I highly recommend www.vacationstogo.com.  They have hundreds of cruises all over the world that are scheduled to leave in 90 days, or less.  We found a 7 day Pacific Northwest cruise out of Long Beach on Tuesday night that leaves this Sunday.  The price ... KILLER!  It will cost us almost as much to park for the week as one ticket.
« : May 08, 2009, 12:43:08 pm Brian Matthews »
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #22 : May 08, 2009, 02:20:29 pm »

Thanks, Keith, you're the bomb.  If you get them, maybe Tami and I will ride our new Goldwing to your neck of the woods to get them.

By the way, if anyone enjoys cruises, I highly recommend www.vacationstogo.com.  They have hundreds of cruises all over the world that are scheduled to leave in 90 days, or less.  We found a 7 day Pacific Northwest cruise out of Long Beach on Tuesday night that leaves this Sunday.  The price ... KILLER!  It will cost us almost as much to park for the week as one ticket.

AARRRRRR!!!! Watch out for them pirates ;D ::) ;D  Have FUN!!!
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #23 : May 08, 2009, 06:08:19 pm »

;D ;D

well, the jenkins wont be able to make it this weekend. russ is working all weekend and i am still on the recovery list. no release from the     
            doc yet. good luck to everyone racing. _.._

happy mothers day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

deann
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #24 : May 08, 2009, 07:15:46 pm »

;D ;D

well, the jenkins wont be able to make it this weekend. russ is working all weekend and i am still on the recovery list. no release from the     
            doc yet. good luck to everyone racing. _.._

happy mothers day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

deann

Hope you're feeling better there Deann I'll try to call you this weekend, if we don't connect you have a wonderful mothers day and give your mom a hug from us!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #25 : May 10, 2009, 07:35:13 pm »

AARRRRRR!!!! Watch out for them pirates ;D ::) ;D  Have FUN!!!

We be going on a cruise starting next saturday, hope them pirates get enough "loot" from some other ships that they don't bother us  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #26 : May 17, 2009, 12:34:09 pm »

It seems the only Pirates around cruise ships are the ones that set the prices at the bars.   :o
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #27 : May 17, 2009, 06:09:57 pm »

What, you don't pay 12 bucks for a beer at your local bar?  ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #28 : May 25, 2009, 08:30:22 pm »

It seems the only Pirates around cruise ships are the ones that set the prices at the bars.   :o

Well You got that right!!
Bud Light was $4.95 + 15% tip, Pepsi's were $1.95 + 15% tip, I can't remember what the glasses of wine or other drinks were  ???
The deal for beer was to get a "bucket", 6 beers for roughly $30 with tip.
I have not added up the total for the drink tab, but a semi-accurate guess would be $300.00 for 6 days :o  The real problem was getting someone to stop and take your order, most of the time, We had to go to the bar or get one of the "busboys/gals" to fetch a person to order drinks.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #29 : May 26, 2009, 08:44:46 am »

I have not added up the total for the drink tab, but a semi-accurate guess would be $300.00 for 6 days :o  The real problem was getting someone to stop and take your order, most of the time, We had to go to the bar or get one of the "busboys/gals" to fetch a person to order drinks.

You got off cheap! We're usually around $500.00 for the two of us but that includes wine at dinner and martinis before, etc. I'm surprised you had a problem getting service, every cruise I've been on they're all over the place. Maybe it was your sparkling personality Bob!!

But aside from that how was the overall experience? My folks are going to Alaska in July and I talked them into upgrading to a balcony room so they could sit outside in the morning and have coffee while enjoying the scenery, I hope this was a good suggestion.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: