Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:45:38 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Work Weekend
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Work Weekend  ( 727 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« : September 27, 2009, 08:47:33 pm »

Wow what a great turn out this weekend. Lots got done. Charlie is staying the week and that is scary. Lemion and Price have their area dialed in and sombody let Eric have a tractor uh oh. Keith already looks tired saw him alot as Gordon was trying to buy another airplane. Don Naye is starting to loose it as he's doing a balance beam in the arena. He hang's around Russ too much as Russ has made his dream come true and has a figure 8 in his section. I was there too maintane some sanity and eat Norm's barbrque.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #1 : September 28, 2009, 03:42:51 pm »

Wow what a great turn out this weekend. Lots got done. Charlie is staying the week and that is scary. Lemion and Price have their area dialed in and sombody let Eric have a tractor uh oh. Keith already looks tired saw him alot as Gordon was trying to buy another airplane. Don Naye is starting to loose it as he's doing a balance beam in the arena. He hang's around Russ too much as Russ has made his dream come true and has a figure 8 in his section. I was there too maintane some sanity and eat Norm's barbrque.

Sure nice to have that much help. Hey wait a minute, Bob, Brian, Mike and I did most the parking lot, the back of the Arena and Bandini Mtn. Where WAS all that help?

The "balance beam" is looking quite nice thank you. The Arena should be funnnnn!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: