Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:14:56 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  G.P. Post Game
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: G.P. Post Game  ( 4665 )
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

: 129

« #15 : October 12, 2009, 03:44:43 pm »

Tell him to come out to the 100's national! Even if he doesn't want to race it, he could see what a national is like and get another Pit Duty in. I will be Pit Captain for that one. If he runs down to the 138 and cuts across it is ruffly just under 100 miles. Same as me either place I go.

Thanks for the invite Chris, but we are celebrating Mandy's 3rd B-day that Sunday so we won't be able to make it out there this go around.  I am looking at going to the Riders Helping Riders Race on Nov 22nd.  So maybe we will see some of you there.

073x - Desert Senior Beginner<br />2002 Honda CR250R
-Luke & Mandy's Pit Crew-
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #16 : October 12, 2009, 06:02:53 pm »

To those of you that didn't meet Chuck, he raced at Dirt Diggers, his first race EVER, and won his class, he has decided he likes this desert racing stuff and has officially declared his interest in joining our club. I know the G.P. works as his pit so he needs a couple more races to be eligible. So I guess this is my official introcuction to the club of "Cousin Chuckie" as we call him (he is Pam's cousin).

If my info is correct, he only needs one more race to be eligible  ???
Already raced D D. worked the GP, race one more ???

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #17 : October 12, 2009, 07:36:12 pm »

To those of you that didn't meet Chuck, he raced at Dirt Diggers, his first race EVER, and won his class, he has decided he likes this desert racing stuff and has officially declared his interest in joining our club. I know the G.P. works as his pit so he needs a couple more races to be eligible. So I guess this is my official introcuction to the club of "Cousin Chuckie" as we call him (he is Pam's cousin).

and bring beer!  And I don't mean some sissy beer.  Real beer!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

« #18 : October 13, 2009, 11:25:56 pm »

8)  I hope that is the case.  8)

;D  I can and will do that Mr. Price.   ;D

Aaron Price
Officer

« #19 : October 14, 2009, 05:05:09 am »

Your in!!!!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #20 : October 14, 2009, 07:58:23 am »

Let's talk before the RHR race Chuck, I'll try to make it as well, might be just for the day, we'll see.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #21 : October 14, 2009, 11:23:34 am »

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #22 : October 14, 2009, 01:06:04 pm »

I love it when the little guys wear colors ~ What a cutie!

Kandy Thornton
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

« #23 : October 14, 2009, 09:47:44 pm »

If you look in that pic u will see that is a Heineken! :P

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #24 : October 15, 2009, 07:29:04 am »

That's too rich for our blood Chuck, we're Coors Light drinkers (or in Bob's case Bud Light).
Aaron Price
Officer

« #25 : October 15, 2009, 10:58:32 am »

No no.  There is no need for white trash beer!  We can do better!

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #26 : October 15, 2009, 10:59:55 am »

That's too rich for our blood Chuck, we're Coors Light drinkers (or in Bob's case Bud Light).

Used to be a Coors guy, then tried Coors light, but it gives me indigestion, so off to "Buid Land" I went.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #27 : October 15, 2009, 04:19:54 pm »

Alright, enough beer talk, back on topic.

Two things that I know of for next year:

1. Make sure flier and riders instructions all have the same times for signups to be open. Pam said the flier contradicted itself and the riders instructions were not the same either, was some discussion at signups.

2. We got great help in the arena area for the PeeWee races but we need the same for sunday's kids events, we were strecthed a bit thin, although these kids are better riders theys still miss course markings more so need more people to help spot them.

3. O.K. one more thing. When club members come to watch/help the kids please try to be upbeat and cheer for them. Saw a lot of us just standing there with blank stares, I know we're all tired but it means a lot to these little guys to be enthusiastic.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: