Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:08:25 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  missing flag
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: missing flag  ( 1772 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : October 28, 2009, 09:32:47 am »

When I got back to my trailer Sunday of the G.P. my flag was missing. Have any turned up at the finish line lately? The flag pole was duct taped to one of the yellow bollards and the flag was only up about 10' due to the wind.

I'm really bummed, I just took that flag out of the bag that weekend, IT WAS A VIRGIN!

Let me know please, otherwise I'll need a new one. The old one I have is really getting tattered.
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #1 : October 28, 2009, 04:14:00 pm »

Is the whole pole missing or did the flag with the rings come off the end? Haven't heard of anyone finding one. And we don't have anymore new ones. I guess it is time to order some more. We want our colors flying!

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : October 29, 2009, 07:13:55 am »

Is the whole pole missing or did the flag with the rings come off the end? Haven't heard of anyone finding one. And we don't have anymore new ones. I guess it is time to order some more. We want our colors flying!
Someone took it off the pole, the clips/rings are still there. It did not blow off for sure, it was removed.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : October 31, 2009, 11:23:02 am »

Someone took it off the pole, the clips/rings are still there. It did not blow off for sure, it was removed.

Look for the flag to show up at a Dirt Bagger camp soon  :o

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #4 : November 01, 2009, 10:41:53 am »

Well I just hope if the are planning to get payback they send over a hot chick on bike instead of a hairy dude in womens underwear.  Also I hope they leave our dogs out of it. Charlie and Brian may have started an ugly war.   ::)

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #5 : November 01, 2009, 11:22:56 am »

Well I just hope if the are planning to get payback they send over a hot chick on bike instead of a hairy dude in womens underwear.  Also I hope they leave our dogs out of it. Charlie and Brian may have started an ugly war.   ::)
I heard they were sending over a hairy chick in a duct tape g-string just for you Aaron!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #6 : November 01, 2009, 02:21:14 pm »

I heard they were sending over a hairy chick in a duct tape g-string just for you Aaron!

How very kinky of them!  European women!   A cute little Hairy Mary!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #7 : November 01, 2009, 05:25:40 pm »

Can you imagine pulling that g-string off! OUCH!!!
Actually try not to imagine it.   ;D

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : November 01, 2009, 06:40:45 pm »

;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #9 : November 01, 2009, 08:38:00 pm »

Don't be such a prude!   ;D

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #10 : November 01, 2009, 10:12:07 pm »

Just think, some people pay good money to do just that, its called "Waxing"

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: