Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:30:27 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  THANK YOU SEEMS TOO SMALL...
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: THANK YOU SEEMS TOO SMALL...  ( 2802 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #15 : November 13, 2009, 01:31:34 pm »

Did anyone get the coordinates of the mine shaft? Apparently BLM could not find it from the description John provided. If there are any other pictures that would help let me know so we can get them to the Ridgecrest office, they are trying to find the shaft and protect it before Thanksgiving.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #16 : November 13, 2009, 07:24:15 pm »

Did anyone get the coordinates of the mine shaft? Apparently BLM could not find it from the description John provided. If there are any other pictures that would help let me know so we can get them to the Ridgecrest office, they are trying to find the shaft and protect it before Thanksgiving.

I think Norm was sliding sideways enough on the way there that they should be able to still follow the tracks he left. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #17 : November 13, 2009, 08:48:12 pm »

I had the GPS in the Rhino, but it was not on  :-[

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #18 : November 18, 2009, 02:31:47 pm »

Cool vids posted by the nay's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuk3dxWRBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8UAKL8Jk8E

I've been in direct contact with a Dana Jacobs who is the BLM Officer for that area of land and she is working hard on locating the mine and marking it.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: