Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:46:29 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Happy Holidays to those overseas. . . Need your help
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Happy Holidays to those overseas. . . Need your help  ( 1442 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : November 19, 2009, 11:45:36 am »

I am putting together a care package for 5 Marines stationed out of CA. I could use the assistance of whatever anyone is willing to donate/contribute. I have postage covered for the packages at this point .... They are in tents with no electricity. So PLEASE keep that in mind. I have had Starbucks donate the "on the go" coffee they now sell along with some biscotti.. that was WAY cool.

I also need letters, cards (holiday, appreciation), etc.

Anything any of you can contribute is greatly appreciated.

951-452-5020 if you wish to call me directly to discuss.

Things needed:

Snacks
Beef Jerky
Baby wipes
Dried fruit
granola
power bars

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #1 : November 19, 2009, 11:50:18 am »

Socks
Hygiene stuff - chapstick, lotion, shampoo, soap, etc.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Chuck Frozina
Viewfinder

: 129

« #2 : November 19, 2009, 01:13:08 pm »

I got Baby wipes and Chap Stick covered.  How can I get it to you?  I'll be out at RHR this w/e.

073x - Desert Senior Beginner<br />2002 Honda CR250R
-Luke & Mandy's Pit Crew-
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #3 : November 19, 2009, 01:32:39 pm »

I got Baby wipes and Chap Stick covered.  How can I get it to you?  I'll be out at RHR this w/e.

AWESOME! Can you please send it home with Norm Takaki?!?! I will be at Endurocross....

Norm will be out at the race and I discussed this with his sister Dale so all should be well! ;) I will arrange pick up from Norm! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #4 : November 21, 2009, 01:47:33 am »

Jenn,

When I was overseas I really enjoyed magazines that folks would send.  An easy source is the distributors.  Let them know what you are doing and they will usually donate the last months issues, and may even get you some current copies.  I can talk to the beef jerky place here in Bishop about donations but it will be after RHR.

Rick

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #5 : November 21, 2009, 11:30:00 am »

I know Jenn and Lil-Brudah are in Lost Wages, but I will bring some goodies and give them to Norm on Sunday.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #6 : November 23, 2009, 09:00:47 pm »

Jenn,

When I was overseas I really enjoyed magazines that folks would send.  An easy source is the distributors.  Let them know what you are doing and they will usually donate the last months issues, and may even get you some current copies.  I can talk to the beef jerky place here in Bishop about donations but it will be after RHR.

Rick

Yes and I have done that with the companies I know about!! IF you could get some jerky that would be bad azz! It's just 5 guys so relatively easy ..

Thank YOU for your service.

Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #7 : November 23, 2009, 09:01:50 pm »

I know Jenn and Lil-Brudah are in Lost Wages, but I will bring some goodies and give them to Norm on Sunday.

HA we were indeed and what a good time we had!! Cycle World contacted me by the way ... thanks for the heads up/putting us in contact! I spoke to Norm today and will be meeting up with him tomorrow or something to pick up the goodies. THANK YOU GUYS for your donations!

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #8 : November 24, 2009, 01:02:42 am »

HA we were indeed and what a good time we had!! Cycle World contacted me by the way ... thanks for the heads up/putting us in contact! I spoke to Norm today and will be meeting up with him tomorrow or something to pick up the goodies. THANK YOU GUYS for your donations!

GLAD to help out  ;)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #9 : November 24, 2009, 08:48:55 pm »

Wow our club kicks azz! You guys really came throuhg and on such late notice! I met up with Norm tonight and got the goodies! Thanks you guys!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: