Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:02:05 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Rovers DS / H&H Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Rovers DS / H&H Roll Call  ( 2673 )
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #15 : April 12, 2010, 07:37:34 am »

Again great weather and company both Saturday and Sunday! 7 racers on Saturday's Scrambles and 4 on Sunday's H&H. Julian, Deann & Russ on the gas cans and goggle duty Saturday. Prez Norm and Chippy Lee had help from Saturdays crew today! Saturday Norm ,Megan and Boo-Boo Jenn did 1 loop and James, Gumby, Aaron and KJ finished 2 loops in that order. On Sunday H&H Pipe SMASHERJames, KJ, Gumby and (prospect) Terry H  finished out the weekend. Next you see Julian ask him about camping us w/ the SERENADING CRICKETS???

Or perhaps you should say WHAT serenading crickets  :D  Saturday was awesome! Could have done without the zero visibility dust situation, but the hill climbs were fun!!  And I'd just like to say (JAMES!) that if you see me off my bike, I did not get off voluntarily!!  :)

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: