Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:58:41 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Golf Tourney
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: RHR Golf Tourney  ( 2885 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #15 : June 27, 2011, 03:20:08 pm »

It was a hoot! Thanks to Viewfinders for sponsoring the drink Rhino and and Kandy for doing drink duties all day as Jen was out sick with pneumonia.

Get well Soon MS Jen, we missed you this year.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #16 : June 27, 2011, 09:24:51 pm »

It was a hoot! Thanks to Viewfinders for sponsoring the drink Rhino and and Kandy for doing drink duties all day as Jen was out sick with pneumonia.

Get well Soon MS Jen, we missed you this year.

Sorry to hear Ms Jenn is not feeling well
GET WELL SOON !

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #17 : June 28, 2011, 06:55:26 am »

Donn and Flat Tire roped me into this deal, Golf is not any part of my deal but it was a good time. John and Kandy's effort was out of control. Great Job Guys! Kandy I just want you to know it was Flat Tires idea to brake check you, yes I was driving but he slammed on the brakes.
I think riding a hare & hound is easier on the old back. It took me ten minutes to put my shoes on Sunday and Monday. Thank god for Donn, Frank and Flat tire for trying to show me the ropes.

Never let Flat Tire drive a golf cart he parks on the curbs and skids to a stop every time. The big guy gets a cage around him and he thinks he is a Nasca driver.
CB
« : June 28, 2011, 10:55:33 am Charlie & Darlene Barney »

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #18 : June 28, 2011, 07:00:16 am »

I think riding a hare & hound is easier on the old back. It took me ten minutes to pit my shoes on Sunday and Monday. Thank  god for Donn, Frank and Flat tire for trying to show me the ropes.
CB

Well if you didn't try to twist yourself into a pretzel every time you took a swing your back wouldn't be so bad! Remember Dad's words, low and slow.....I know slow isn't in your vocabulary.
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #19 : June 28, 2011, 09:53:49 am »

Kandy I just want you to know it was Flat Tires idea to brake check you, yes I was driving but he slammed on the brakes. Never let Flat Tire drive a golf cart he parks on the curbs and skids to a stop every time. The big guy get a cage around him and he thinks he is a Nazca driver. CB

I was thinking "Seriously?!?  They want to take on a Rhino in that puny lil golf cart.. but then I heard John's voice echiong in the back of my head.. "If you break the golf cart.. it's $1K deductible" ... hahah.. that voice annoys sometimes! I did notice you had to hit every curb and flat track that poor lil cart ... nice form!  :-*

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #20 : June 28, 2011, 06:21:14 pm »

"If you break the golf cart.. it's $1K deductible" ... hahah.. that voice annoys sometimes! I did notice you had to hit every curb and flat track that poor lil cart ... nice form!  :-*

Good thing Ake Jonson was driving!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: