Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:36:35 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR Golf Tourney
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: RHR Golf Tourney  ( 2857 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« : June 13, 2011, 10:41:03 am »

RHR golf tourney is fast approaching (Sat-6/25/11)... We have a few members committed to playing.. anyone else gonna come out and represent the black and gold?
The Diggers are once again coming out in full force.  This is a fun day of golf, drinking and shenanigans.  Donn Nay won best club pride last year with his Viewie checked head!

Here are the members we have participating so far:

John Thornton
Jon Thornton
Jeff Meek
Lee Henderson
Sean Grattan

Bob J? I wasn't sure if you guys would make it out this year?

Kandy and Jenn in the Rhino beverage cart.

Hope to see a few more Viewies out there!
« : June 13, 2011, 11:23:08 am Kandy Thornton »

Kandy Thornton
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : June 13, 2011, 11:34:40 am »

Still hoping I can make it, but as I type, I am waiting on a phone call from Kaiser about starting Chemo.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : June 13, 2011, 01:06:57 pm »

I have a 100% commitment from Dad and Flat Tire. I have a special surprise guest coming with us to round out the foursome.

Looks like PMC is sponsoring a foursome.
« : June 20, 2011, 01:22:19 pm Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #3 : June 13, 2011, 07:13:25 pm »

??? ;)

looks like Russ and I will come out and support the viewie family shenanigans,

looks like a fun way to spend my b-day

deann
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : June 20, 2011, 01:18:27 pm »

I have a 100% commitment from Dad and Flat Tire. I worked on Barney this weekend and I think I might have him talked into it. I'll be sending in my foursome this week.

Looks like PMC is sponsoring a foursome.

We're in for sure, should be quite a lot of fun. Working on decorations for the cart tonight.
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #5 : June 21, 2011, 11:01:36 am »

glad you guys are in again this year Donn! Bob and Matt Alexander are also golfing, so we should have a rpetty good turn out.  Hopefully Mike and Michael Hastings will be able to come out as well.

Let the shenanigans begin! Let's see lots of Viewie colors flying from those carts  :-(~

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : June 21, 2011, 05:17:05 pm »

Still shopping for more bling for our carts. Will be a hoot again of course. I've not met the Alexanders, please introduce me if Flat Tire doesn't.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #7 : June 21, 2011, 07:41:35 pm »

NOT going to make it this year, the list of things I am NOT supposed to do is V E R Y  L O O O N G.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #8 : June 22, 2011, 07:33:18 am »

NOT going to make it this year, the list of things I am NOT supposed to do is V E R Y  L O O O N G.

How 'bout J.J. and Adam?
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #9 : June 22, 2011, 10:29:14 am »

How 'bout J.J. and Adam?

i think there out of town this weekend ??

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #10 : June 22, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »

I have contacted Sheri and am going to pay the entry fee as a donation to help the cause.
Just wish I could show up  /;/

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #11 : June 22, 2011, 02:01:47 pm »

I have contacted Sheri and am going to pay the entry fee as a donation to help the cause.

Thanks for stepping up Bob, wish you were feeling better and could attend.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #12 : June 22, 2011, 07:24:01 pm »

Thanks for stepping up Bob, wish you were feeling better and could attend.

Thanks Donn
I am a FIRM believer in "Good Karma", not only does it make me feel good, If I ever need some help from R-3 or RHR I won't be wishing I had dropped some cash on them when I could/should have.
I am feeling much better, eating more and got out today to do some errands, then go to the lab tommorrow for some blood work, then Friday thru Wednesday with no appoints. I lost 12#'s , knees feel better already. I know they will be concerned about weight loss, but since I am on the "tubby" side
I think I will be O K.
All of you Viewie golfers have fun, I hope someone tuned into the golf tourney last weekend and got some pointers from that "Rory Guy"  ::)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #13 : June 27, 2011, 11:08:50 am »

Bob - thanks for the donation! Because our date got bumped by So-Cal and there were so many conflicting events this weekend, attendance was about 1/3 of normal  :'(

Thanks to all the Viewies who came out and supported RHR! Good to see Bob and Matt Alexander (tied for 3rd - back 9 score decides winner and they were 1 shot off), Flat Tire, Donn Nay, Papa Nay, Bogey Barney, Jeff Meek, Lee Henderson, John and Jon. Weather cooperated quite nicely and there were no stuck/rolled carts or injuries!  :o

Kandy Thornton
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

: 151

« #14 : June 27, 2011, 12:48:40 pm »

Rule 72: Never get into a golf cart with Charlie Barney.

Thanks to Donn Nay and Pacific Mechanical for our sponsorship. We had a great time and even
played some pretty good golf. It always makes for an interesting event when you put a bunch
of desert racers on a golf course.

Rule 73: Never forget rule 72. Golf carts don't float.

Flat Tire
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: