Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:09:57 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The SS Viewfinder!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: The SS Viewfinder!  ( 1730 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« : September 27, 2012, 08:26:43 pm »

Here is a pic of Nate at cub scouts with the SS Viewfinder.  ;D
His boat actually did pretty good but they all had a lot of fun which is the important part.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #1 : September 28, 2012, 06:06:09 am »

Nice!

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : September 28, 2012, 11:56:52 am »

very cool

My Wing needs a Viewie sticker, hope we have some out there this weekend.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #3 : September 28, 2012, 06:18:49 pm »

very cool

My Wing needs a Viewie sticker, hope we have some out there this weekend.

Our Rhino and SUV need stickers as well.
Will work for stickers  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Cchollister
Viewfinder

: 233

« #4 : September 30, 2012, 05:03:00 pm »

Nate was very helpful this weekend. I'm sure he earned a patch for that. ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #5 : October 01, 2012, 09:57:46 am »

Nate is growing up, not just a little kid running around playing all the time (well some of the time anyway, he is still a kid). He and Degan should have fun this weekend.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #6 : October 01, 2012, 11:05:43 am »

Nate is growing up, not just a little kid running around playing all the time (well some of the time anyway, he is still a kid). He and Degan should have fun this weekend.

Be nice when all these "Kids" grow up and can take over some of the sections for Us "Old Kids"  /;/

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #7 : October 01, 2012, 11:45:52 am »

I am really glad I brought him out this weekend. Yes he does like to play as you saw with his dump truck but he also likes to be involved and help out. He told me he picked up 25 tires with the Bishop Boys and put 10 of them on the trailer himself.  ;D I don't know how much of a help he really was but he enjoyed it. He also really enjoyed Charlie letting him drive the Rhino and now keeps asking me when we are going to sell the sand rail and buy a Rhino!

This is a family thing for me and it is great to be able to share times like this with my son. It is what give this all meaning for me.

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #8 : October 01, 2012, 12:24:05 pm »

I am really glad I brought him out this weekend. Yes he does like to play as you saw with his dump truck but he also likes to be involved and help out. He told me he picked up 25 tires with the Bishop Boys and put 10 of them on the trailer himself.  ;D I don't know how much of a help he really was but he enjoyed it. He also really enjoyed Charlie letting him drive the Rhino and now keeps asking me when we are going to sell the sand rail and buy a Rhino!

This is a family thing for me and it is great to be able to share times like this with my son. It is what give this all meaning for me.
Dump the Rail and get a SXS, I took some heat from some buddies, but now one of them has a Rhino as well and Ours gets borrowed now and then.
Its a great work vehicle for the GP  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : October 02, 2012, 07:28:38 am »

Why do you think I got so involved with the J.V. fight and took on the DLO position? This very reason, I hope we can preserve the desert for our kids and grandkids to enjoy.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #10 : October 02, 2012, 10:29:29 am »

Why do you think I got so involved with the J.V. fight and took on the DLO position? This very reason, I hope we can preserve the desert for our kids and grandkids to enjoy.

And You do A VERY GOOD JOB as DLO, THANKS.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #11 : October 09, 2012, 01:51:20 pm »

Here is a pic of Nate at cub scouts with the SS Viewfinder.  ;D
His boat actually did pretty good but they all had a lot of fun which is the important part.

I expected to see the SS Viewie floating around the pond with a few ducks chasing it  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: